For those of you dealing with anxiety....(judgemental free thread)(feel free to share)

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
Working out amd being outside help me alot. Sucks winter is coming up in michigan and i work 3rds. Be dark at 5pm. Gonna need my vitamins lol
I feel that.
A nikka need some booty too.
Meeting women and having sex is the best cure for depression and anxiety and I don't get that as much as I should.
The older I get I recognize my needs and wants and just want to be satisfied and happy.
When I was depressed the world was a dark place and suicide seemed like a great option but I realized no problem in my life ever warranted such an extreme response.

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA-GA
Not to the point of panic attacks where I start hyperventilating and shyt, but enough to keep me from enjoying certain aspects of my life and making me avoid social situations.

Music and writing down my thoughts helps me alot to relax.

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
Simple. I have or had sever anxiety. So much so, that it completely changed the direction of my life. I can say that I no longer have it because know there is nothing to be anxious about.

I will give whoever reads this an idea of the road. But you have to make it materialistic because this is not something that can be understand by words in the same sense none of you could accurately describe what anxiety is.

• Actually listen to advice. I believe NOBODY wants advice, so anyone that wants self-development will need to develop stronger faith.
  • Realize the dumb stuff actually works.
  • Habituate yourself in whichever environment you have trouble with. LLLT could help if you're REALLY adventurous with your brain.

Step 4: Read everything down below for no less than 30 minutes. You need this to have legitimacy in your mind, and there's no better than investing 30 minutes.

Create a frame

Create a frame to live by. This is basically the context in which you live in.

Mine is simple: I will reach the top. Whoever gets in the way of my power shall be killed without mercy. If someone give me one part respect I will shower them with ten parts.
On women: So what if you're a 10/10, there are hundreds of millions of attractive women and no less than dozens of millions of beautiful women. Beauty fades, some things start to sag but the only thing that is certain is I will never run out first impressions with a beautiful women. So what is it about you that merits my time.
The takeaway is this isn't something I think about, it has been etched into my body with baptism through fire and no matter what I do I cannot give this up even if I wanted to.

To begin with create a certain standard you hold people to. If they fail that standard they are beneath your notice. If you're anxious about someone being a dikk after asking when they're done with the dumbells do so anyway. If they are being unhelpful then they fail to meet your standards and don't even deserve to be mentioned with ants underneath boots, they don't even deserve to look at your boots!

Willpower cultivation
I don't need to describe why this step is obvious. If anyone who reads this is marginally intelligent they will understand, if you're a dummy you'll imprint the understandings anyway.
1. Sit down in lotus position.
2. Take a deep breath.
3. And continue to take deep breaths until you reach 1000 breaths. Continue this until you can achieve 2000 breaths, however incremental improvement is wasteful of the growth window I experienced in the past. So with the previous statement YOU HAVE TO go in with the resolve to complete the process, no matter what, you should have the mindset that(and yes this is how I think):
"I would rather die than give up.:hhh: So what if you bring me to my knees, I will kill you." :umad:
The last step is something you will do for the rest of your life: Do what you say.
There are no half-measure, there is no try, there is only do. I have the law etched into my body that willpower is a form of freedom.

A person that does not follow their conviction is constantly moving to and averting one crisis to another. Such a person wastes time, and becomes anxious regarding future events.

Become a grandplanner
If you know 95% of your day and 90% of the possible disruptions there will naturally be less anxiety because there is less thinking and more doing.​

If you know you're avoiding someone, be prepared in the off chance you meet them. I'm talking storytelling level lies. Some things are worth an hour of practice speaking. Whether you spend ten minutes working on describing symptoms to a doctor, or lying to your boss or parents, the smoothness, and knowing exactly how they will respond will dramatically make you day easier.

If you have no measure of self-protection go to the gym and bulk up enough to deter violent people or learn martial arts. Based off world star all you need to do is learn to punch, block, counter, kick and run and you'll be fine most of the time.

It needs to be said that I probably had self-learned anxiety disorder so some of you who have a genetic predisposition may not gain any practical benefits soon.

I didn't type this because I care. I stopped having empathy for anxious people because I know it's nearly impossible ti thoroughly eradicate the mindset. No, I wrote this because if you're an adult it is improbable to follow this guide.

Although I will say this, anyone that can do all of the above will become a person that's never limited by effort.

Repped

hostsamurai

Demon King Of Salvation
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
London

Again, I can't emphasize with being anxious anymore. A guy that had self-destructive anxiety, even got kicked out of college for a year, is at a point where the response from people is worthless. So take whatever you can from that:

There is a path out there that can reduce your anxiety levels to such an extent that you can no longer emphasize with other anxious people. And if you're serious about removing anxiety from your personality you're gonna need a lot of creativity and hundreds of hours to waste.

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
Again, I can't emphasize with being anxious anymore. A guy that had self-destructive anxiety, even got kicked out of college for a year, is at a point where the response from people is worthless. So take whatever you can from that:

There is a path out there that can reduce your anxiety levels to such an extent that you can no longer emphasize with other anxious people. And if you're serious about removing anxiety from your personality you're gonna need a lot of creativity and hundreds of hours to waste.
I'm a very creative person. I DJ I work on music and art I blog I take photos I work I try to stay active. I skateboard and exercise as much as I can everyday.

Vice Queen

The First Lady of T$C
Supporter
Daps
Eventually I had to try medicine. It helps but I don't have to take it every day. My anxiety wasn't too bad this week, but I think it's because I was proactive in a few corners of life.

FlyGuy

pimp of the year
Daps
Reppin
tropicana
Smoking usually helps. That and losing myself in something beautiful. I don't bawl out much, but I do a lot of emotional tear shedding. It helps relax my insecurities.

FlyGuy

pimp of the year
Daps
Reppin
tropicana
It's okay to cry.
Don't let anybody tell you otherwise.
Life is hard.

I'm emotional as hell. Life is too beautiful for me to not break down and marvel at it.

I cry for all the pain too, but also the beauty.

I actually like it though. When I'm stressed I already know what to do or what to listen to get a good one in. The downside is if I'm having a normal convo and something being said hits, I start to choke up and my eyes water.

I haven't had an actual panic attack in a good year though. It's funny cause I also used to suffer depression and for me they went hand in hand, but now they've been separated from my personality for so long when one comes around it's usually confused about why the other one is gone.