For y'all thinking 30+ is all good...

AtomicUse

Superstar
Daps
Dudes thinking they gonna be 37 walking around looking like Shemar Moore with a RS5 and M6 for the weekdays and a Aston Martin on the weekend. :skip:

Dudes thinking its gonna be groups of 22-26 year old dimes roaming the office hallways ripe for the pickings.:pachaha:

Females thinking that underarm flab ain't gonna start pouring out of those blouse openings.:mjlol:

Chicks thinking dudes are still going to wine and dine them and ask what their interests are.:russ:

Females thinking once they get that executive level position that the paychecks are going to keep them company, or that men will flock once they see the title.:mjlol:

The story is the same for most of corporate America and even the trades, I've seen it.:to:

The guts start pouring out of the shirts breh's and brehettes, and I've seen even the strongest hairlines fall victim to the :flabbynsick:

The:flabbynsick:'s strength increases exponentially every year after 25, and in a more extreme logarithmic fashion after 30.

Do what you can to combat the :flabbynsick:. It comes after your money as well as your health.

The:flabbynsick: knows no boundaries breh's.

The:flabbynsick: is real.

AtomicUse

Superstar
Daps
:camby:

*is 36 and weighs only 178 lbs at 6'*

ran 5.5 mi yesterday and biked 6 miles as well. no :flabbynsick: over here doggy :umad:

That's probably why you out here killing it and holding down a good family situation with the wife and kids.:ehh:

But honestly, Are you in a minority when you're in an environment with similar age stats? :patrice:

Medulla Oblongata

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Dudes thinking they gonna be 37 walking around looking like Shemar Moore with a RS5 and M6 for the weekdays and a Aston Martin on the weekend. :skip:

Dudes thinking its gonna be groups of 22-26 year old dimes roaming the office hallways ripe for the pickings.:pachaha:

Females thinking that underarm flab ain't gonna start pouring out of those blouse openings.:mjlol:

Chicks thinking dudes are still going to wine and dine them and ask what their interests are.:russ:

:mjlol:

AtomicUse

Superstar
Daps
I'm in good shape breh's, run every other day and lift to stagger the cardio. Not old either, cracking 30 soon though, been working with 25-55 year olds since I was 19.

This thread is satirical and observational on how everybody thinks they'll be young forever, but once you get out in the real world, everybody don't stay 21 looking forever. :yeshrug:

Daps
So exercise, changes in diet, and using prior experience with the opposite sex to your advantange don't exist anymore? nikkas thinkin 30's the new 80 round here :mjlol::old:
OjM8zUx.png

beaniemac

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
That's probably why you out here killing it and holding down a good family situation with the wife and kids.:ehh:

But honestly, Are you in a minority when you're in an environment with similar age stats? :patrice:

well yes, cuz even other married cats I know have let them self be part of that :flabbynsick: lifestyle. women as well. single and married ones.