For y'all thinking 30+ is all good...

AtomicUse

Superstar
Daps
man my pops is 63 and has a full head of hair and no grey hair :mindblown:

I could be winning for the foreseeable decades. Especially since I have a good exercise regimen.

Your Hair comes from your mothers father, but :salute: to your pops for giving you some good genes.

"Winning for foreseeable decades":win:

38 here, bikes 3-4 times a week at 10 miles each time, hits the gym 4 days a week. 5'8" 189lbs, Keeping busy with motorcycling, photography, and still kicking it on the weekends, worried about absolutely nothing, living life and enjoying it.

Same question i asked beanimac : How many people in your social circle, or that you work with, whatever, are in your arena/on your level health wise or in terms of life-stress levels?
XVsmCCg.png

beaniemac

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
Your Hair comes from your mothers father, but :salute: to your pops for giving you some good genes.

"Winning for foreseeable decades":win:

Same question i asked beanimac : How many people in your social circle, or that you work with, whatever, are in your arena/on your level health wise or in terms of life-stress levels?
XVsmCCg.png

I think that might be :duck:

plus my moms pops was old. like he was in his mid 70's when I was born and then died in his late 80's. so at those ages, he never had a good hairline :yeshrug:

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
well yes, cuz even other married cats I know have let them self be part of that :flabbynsick: lifestyle. women as well. single and married ones.
What's the point beans

Ya your not :flabbynsick: but your married

That's a waste of good genes

You won't ever smash new puss anyways
Or go out to Vegas and fukk different hoes

Waste breh

beaniemac

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
If you're not in the gym or active you're losing long before 30, the fall off starts around 25.

man, I had a buddy who went to college with me and in his mid 20's to early 30's he just smoked drank, and was lazy and got :flabbynsick: as hell. then the last couple years, he been working less hours, exercising regularly, stopped smoking and drinking so much, and he is :win: for real. dude got thin again and is running thru a gang of hoes cuz he got no kids, got a good job, and a spot downtown.

the only bad thing he said is his beard is turning grey, but then said a lot of women like that look. :obama:

who knew!

beaniemac

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
What's the point beans

Ya your not :flabbynsick: but your married

That's a waste of good genes

You won't ever smash new puss anyways
Or go out to Vegas and fukk different hoes

Waste breh

:heh:

gotta stay in shape just in case. what if things go south for some reason??? can't be out there :flabbynsick: regardless.

plus when u got kids, its not a good look being all winded just going up the damn stairs. they wanna be able to roller skate, play sports, swim, and bike ride with dad and what not.

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
man, I had a buddy who went to college with me and in his mid 20's to early 30's he just smoked drank, and was lazy and got :flabbynsick: as hell. then the last couple years, he been working less hours, exercising regularly, stopped smoking and drinking so much, and he is :win: for real. dude got thin again and is running thru a gang of hoes cuz he got no kids, got a good job, and a spot downtown.

the only bad thing he said is his beard is turning grey, but then said a lot of women like that look. :obama:

who knew!
There is always hope