For y'all thinking 30+ is all good...

Huey Shootin

Banned
Daps
Dudes thinking they gonna be 37 walking around looking like Shemar Moore with a RS5 and M6 for the weekdays and a Aston Martin on the weekend. :skip:

Dudes thinking its gonna be groups of 22-26 year old dimes roaming the office hallways ripe for the pickings.:pachaha:

Females thinking that underarm flab ain't gonna start pouring out of those blouse openings.:mjlol:

Chicks thinking dudes are still going to wine and dine them and ask what their interests are.:russ:

Females thinking once they get that executive level position that the paychecks are going to keep them company, or that men will flock once they see the title.:mjlol:

The story is the same for most of corporate America and even the trades, I've seen it.:to:

The guts start pouring out of the shirts breh's and brehettes, and I've seen even the strongest hairlines fall victim to the :flabbynsick:

The:flabbynsick:'s strength increases exponentially every year after 25, and in a more extreme logarithmic fashion after 30.

Do what you can to combat the :flabbynsick:. It comes after your money as well as your health.

The:flabbynsick: knows no boundaries breh's.

The:flabbynsick: is real.

If you're a black male, you won't reach :flabbynsick: status until you're in your 60s (and sometimes, black dudes in their 60s can still look good), unless you're a crackhead who smokes 3 packs of newports every day. Thread is stupid.

CHILLL

All Star
Daps
heres what lol how about people just start acting their age?
us twenty year olds shouldnt be hating on the old heads
and the old heads should know damn well they dont fool nobody no matter how much pilates they take:ufdup:
act your age 30 year olds 30 aint the new 20
settle down you dont own a bugatti and everyone knows you over 30 lol

beaniemac

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
If you're a black male, you won't reach :flabbynsick: status until you're in your 60s (and sometimes, black dudes in their 60s can still look good), unless you're a crackhead who smokes 3 packs of newports every day. Thread is stupid.

man my pops is 63 and has a full head of hair and no grey hair :mindblown:

I could be winning for the foreseeable decades. Especially since I have a good exercise regimen.

beaniemac

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
us 90s babies gon be there one day lol but i dont wanna be on a forum acting like im living in an action movie piping down college age bytches jumping out of ferraris :mjlol:
nikkas think they vin disel
, regular papoose looking ass dudes on here lol

the irony is vin diesel is pushin 50 :krs:

shutterguy

Photographer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland
38 here, bikes 3-4 times a week at 10 miles each time, hits the gym 4 days a week. 5'8" 189lbs, Keeping busy with motorcycling, photography, and still kicking it on the weekends, worried about absolutely nothing, living life and enjoying it.

aXiom

Maximized Potential
Daps
Reppin
Parc fermé
I'm gonna be 28 in a few days. Everyone thinks im 19. This bytch actually asked my for ID a few months ago when I went to put in my lottery numbers :snoop:

So I'm not worried about my 30s :jawalrus: