Former MTV/BET producer exposes the Music & TV industry

Daps
5:23

"I made everyone think that (Eve) was talented. I made the viewing public think Eve was viable. But we all know Eve is not a great rapper. She's not a great actress. None of that. But somehow she became a star...."

rzrWPFi.gif

Colicat

Docile & dominant @ the same damn time
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Adjacent to the King
He raises very valid points.... Television and all types of media are just avenues for them to push their propaganda....

But so many people are bogged down with the stress of check to check living and even poverty that they don't have the strength to fight the destructive messages that are infecting our community ....

They are so busy trying to make their ends meet that they can't focus on a real problem in our society

Supreme HD

Superstar
Daps
Yep all true. Especially that as anal sex gay stuff. Been known Rihanna, lana del ray, tinashe, jhene aiko and alecia keys fukked they way to the top

DIMES

Retired troll
Daps
Reppin
baby, that was the old me
He straight up said what we all been thinking

These rappers/actors/entertainers that get buzz or come up get sodomized and do gay acts for their fame by Jewish fakkits.

Around 9:00 min mark he said u have to sacrifice something once u get big enough... That explains all the close family/friends deaths when ppl blow up

Srsly look up any famous entertainer/musician and chances are they had a close death on the come up.

Knuckles Red

<3<3<3
Daps
He straight up said what we all been thinking

These rappers/actors/entertainers that get buzz or come up get sodomized and do gay acts for their fame by Jewish fakkits.

Around 9:00 min mark he said u have to sacrifice something once u get big enough... That explains all the close family/friends deaths when ppl blow up

Srsly look up any famous entertainer/musician and chances are they had a close death on the come up.
So you actually believe people like Jay Z, Chris Brown, Usher and all these other successful male celebs had to give up ass to become successful?!!?!?! :comeon: