Former MTV/BET producer exposes the Music & TV industry

Jahbarri

Banned
Daps
Reppin
MONTREAL
not everyone gives their booty holes away tho

There's always different alternatives , to my knowledge there's three paths. I'll try to explain ad clearly as possible so even a teenager would understand. Once you reach a certain level of success ; in certain industry's, this being music business. Not having a couple hundred thousand saved for you after life's lessons. I mean you have budgets , when others invest in you, for their gain. That level. Commercial success. Sponsorships, collaborative efforts from others in same position as you. Your now plugged into the machine, there's not a week that goes by where you can just be MIA, you have a schedule for the next 6 months. That level of success. . There's 3 paths . Cross roads they call it . To make it as simple as possible. To the left there may be come sacrifice shyt. I don't know i haven't been there. To the right they're maybe some gay shyt. Again I don't know I haven't been there . OR you can choose to go straight and you'll be given a pat on your back with the kind words , good luck , let's see how far you make it.:whoo:

mortuus est

Veteran
Daps
There's always different alternatives , to my knowledge there's three paths. I'll try to explain ad clearly as possible so even a teenager would understand. Once you reach a certain level of success ; in certain industry's, this being music business. Not having a couple hundred thousand saved for you after life's lessons. I mean you have budgets , when others invest in you, for their gain. That level. Commercial success. Sponsorships, collaborative efforts from others in same position as you. Your now plugged into the machine, there's not a week that goes by where you can just be MIA, you have a schedule for the next 6 months. That level of success. . There's 3 paths . Cross roads they call it . To make it as simple as possible. To the left there may be come sacrifice shyt. I don't know i haven't been there. To the right they're maybe some gay shyt. Again I don't know I haven't been there . OR you can choose to go straight and you'll be given a pat on your back with the kind words , good luck , let's see how far you make it.:whoo:
:comeon: really breh

Lefty Gunz

Superstar
Daps
o3iJ2Zq.png

Knuckles Red

<3<3<3
Daps
I definitely believe that Hollywierd is run by pedophiles, racists and generally terrible...TERRIBLE people. I believe in witch hunts, and black balling (i.e. Monique), and I even believe in the casting couch. But all this extra shyt like chants, and rituals, and sacrificing people. It just all seems farfetched to me.

Sk3ptical

Stay Turnt Up On Them Simps. #GMB
Daps
Reppin
#StuntGang #TeamForeign #7CertsGang
Well Chris brown probably went down that route early/late teens he's been in the game . And usher lived with diddy and probably did his acts during the MY WAY video era, also jay z switched sides not only when he got arrested for that alleged stabbing of an executive (probably tried some gay ish you know Marcy wasn't having it), or possibly the Rockefeller fall out after his nephew died and dame lost everything financially and Biggs lost his freedom. But yea this is all real stuff going on behind closed doors. I'm from the streets somewhat and have been in a secret society. Basically a society that's secret from the general public yet intertwined across countries etc founded on finances. But nevertheless in well educated on these topics anything anyone may want answers to or be curious about feel free to pm me. Ill either shed light or tell you straight up I don't have the answers
yall nikkas :laff::laff::laff::laff::laff:

just stop :mjlol:

Abstract83

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
Most of this don't seem far fetched at all. I believe this shyt exist. Shyt why not. I use to watch all those videos back in the day. Use to believe what I saw and ran with it. Im not as open as I use to be. Some of those videos are bullshyt. U gotta trace the family and money ties to get to the root of it. I believe there's a hidden agenda on how we're easy influenced and manipulated. But I don't like to put too much thought into it cause my perception of my reality is already ruined. Can't stay living in fear of the boogeyman though. It's good to just be aware and keep it movin. It's a slight hobby for me now. There's nothing I can do about it if it exist.

CinnaSlim

Queen of Swords
Daps
Reppin
East of Anywhere
Moral of the story... You don't get something for nothing. Many of these celebrities are just pawns in game. History shows us Propaganda, and Idols are powerful effective tools for controlling a society. The. Select few control the masses by using those tools among others.

Be aware of the messages you allow your body to receive. Turn off the tv. Create something of your own, Enjoy life in the real world.