Former MTV/BET producer exposes the Music & TV industry

Jahbarri

Banned
Daps
Reppin
MONTREAL
So you actually believe people like Jay Z, Chris Brown, Usher and all these other successful male celebs had to give up ass to become successful?!!?!?! :comeon:
Well Chris brown probably went down that route early/late teens he's been in the game . And usher lived with diddy and probably did his acts during the MY WAY video era, also jay z switched sides not only when he got arrested for that alleged stabbing of an executive (probably tried some gay ish you know Marcy wasn't having it), or possibly the Rockefeller fall out after his nephew died and dame lost everything financially and Biggs lost his freedom. But yea this is all real stuff going on behind closed doors. I'm from the streets somewhat and have been in a secret society. Basically a society that's secret from the general public yet intertwined across countries etc founded on finances. But nevertheless in well educated on these topics anything anyone may want answers to or be curious about feel free to pm me. Ill either shed light or tell you straight up I don't have the answers

Jahbarri

Banned
Daps
Reppin
MONTREAL
I don't know if the video mentioned this but the new New York building for M - T V is a masonic temple.
No it didn't but another thing a lot of people are unaware of is energy grid on earth and how certain coordinates have high concentration of specific energy. I have no knowledge on this but I came by some at one point in time.. Like kinda how the coordinates where cocaine is able to be made is 6/6/6 etc. like that's why wifi and all this stuff is so prevalent in our society today like when shyt hits the fan were so fukked.

DIMES

Retired troll
Daps
Reppin
baby, that was the old me
No it didn't but another thing a lot of people are unaware of is energy grid on earth and how certain coordinates have high concentration of specific energy. I have no knowledge on this but I came by some at one point in time.. Like kinda how the coordinates where cocaine is able to be made is 6/6/6 etc. like that's why wifi and all this stuff is so prevalent in our society today like when shyt hits the fan were so fukked.

Why did u even join a occult in the first place?

Swirv

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Ain't no secrets. Batty people giving up their ass for materials and prestige. Masses handing over freedom for security. People tricking people so they live a life of ease and liberty. Everything under surveillance. Seeking of comfort. Boredom from a life of relevant. Nothing new under the Sun breh/ettes. Just stay true to yourself & teach the babies truth!

Jahbarri

Banned
Daps
Reppin
MONTREAL
most of it, u thinking everyone getting fuked by jew tang? dont believe the hype

Most of it? Don't listen to this guy. I'll teach you a little lesson ok.?There's two type of people on this earth for the most part. Those who lead you down the wrong path, and Those who lead you down the right path. And obvious exception of those who are unaware of what's going on. Consciously or unconsciously.Now ask yourself you think this guy is revealing this information to lead you down the wrong path? Bet has been owned by Viacom since bob Johnson sold out, its parent company which is a multi billion dollar multi media conglomerate. It's not far fetched.

mortuus est

Veteran
Daps
Most of it? Don't listen to this guy. I'll teach you a little lesson ok.?There's two type of people on this earth for the most part. Those who lead you down the wrong path, and Those who lead you down the right path. And obvious exception of those who are unaware of what's going on. Consciously or unconsciously.Now ask yourself you think this guy is revealing this information to lead you down the wrong path? Bet has been owned by Viacom since bob Johnson sold out, its parent company which is a multi billion dollar multi media conglomerate. It's not far fetched.

not everyone gives their booty holes away tho