Free Cryptocurrency for my bros! Must have Coinbase

Aviso

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Coinbase generously gave me some free Cryptocurrency with the offer to make more if I invite others. The only catch is that you need to have a Coinbase account and just answer a few questions from Coinbase. This is free money though so definitely hop on this my dudes. Here's the invite links:

This link is for BANDS

I only have 4 spots on this link

Earn Band

This link is for Stellar Lumens

Only 4 spots on this link

Earn up to $50 worth of XLM on Coinbase.

This link is for COMP coins

Only 4 spots on this link

Earn Compound

Lastly, we'll both get free Bitcoin when a friend buys or sells $100 of crypto

Reward
$10 in BTC

Buy/Sell cryptocurrency - Coinbase

Aviso

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I see that some of you took advantage! Good stuff! Enjoy this free money my dudes! Peace and blessings!

Aviso

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Upping for anyone else that wants to take advantage. This is literally free money people! Merry Christmas to the ones that already took advantage! Peace and blessings!

Ricky Fontaine

Superstar
Daps
How do I take adavantage pf all the offers? I signed up for coinbase and was informed ill be getting $10 worth of coin in 24 hours

Willie

Bring me back some Gushers and a Sprite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Ohio, USA
How do I take adavantage pf all the offers? I signed up for coinbase and was informed ill be getting $10 worth of coin in 24 hours

For the links me and OP shared, they give you quiz questions. Each question is worth X amount of crypto for the coin that your'e testing on. Once you answer correctly they deposit it into your coinbase account for you to do what you please.

I normally convert to a different coin and try to make a quick (small) flip. Sometimes it works sometimes it doesn't

Ricky Fontaine

Superstar
Daps
For the links me and OP shared, they give you quiz questions. Each question is worth X amount of crypto for the coin that your'e testing on. Once you answer correctly they deposit it into your coinbase account for you to do what you please.

I normally convert to a different coin and try to make a quick (small) flip. Sometimes it works sometimes it doesn't

Im not being redirected toward the quizzes tho

Ricky Fontaine

Superstar
Daps

All I see is a "add your bank link" and link back to coinbase home. (This is after I signed up.)

Aviso

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL

The links are to free Cryptocurrency coins that Coinbase is giving to invitees that answer simple questions. It's super easy bro! You just need a Coinbase account. The quickest money you will make today! Peace!