Free Cryptocurrency for my bros! Must have Coinbase

Willie

Bring me back some Gushers and a Sprite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Ohio, USA
All I see is a "add your bank link" and link back to coinbase home. (This is after I signed up.)

Ok yeah you just gotta finish you account setup. Once you add all of that you should be square. I don't think there is a waitlist for these coins (sometimes they add you to a waitlist even after you've been invited)

Aviso

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This dude with less than 400 post since 2012 , came over to eat from yall lol

I am literally trying to put free money in your pocket and you're focused on me? Bro click the link and get paid! Peace!

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
mods something ain't right here :patrice:
:mjpls:

USE THECOLI.COM AT YOUR OWN RISK

PLEASE BE AWARE THAT ANY INFORMATION YOU MAY FIND IN THECOLI.COM MAY BE INACCURATE, MISLEADING, DANGEROUS, ADDICTIVE, UNETHICAL OR ILLEGAL.

Some information on Thecoli.com may create an unreasonable risk for readers who choose to apply or use the information in their own activities or to promote the information for use by third parties.

None of the authors, contributors, administrators, moderators or anyone else connected with Thecoli.com, in any way whatsoever, can be responsible for your use of the information .

Please take all steps necessary to ascertain that information you receive from Thecoli.com is correct and has been verified.

If a thread contains suggestions regarding dangerous, illegal or unethical activities, remember that anyone can post this information on Thecoli.com. The authors may not be qualified to provide you with complete information or to inform you about adequate safety precautions and other measures to prevent injury, or other damage to your person, property or reputation. If you need specific advice (for example, medical, legal, financial, marital or risk management) please seek a professional licensed or knowledgeable in that area.

Thecoli.com is not uniformly peer reviewed; while readers may correct errors or remove erroneous suggestions, they have no legal duty to do so. All information found on the site is without any implied warranty of fitness for any purpose or use whatsoever.

No consequential damages can be sought against Thecoli.com, as it is a voluntary association of individuals formed to create freely licensed online educational, cultural and informational resources. This information is being given to you gratuitously and there is no agreement or understanding between you and Thecoli.com regarding your use or modification of this information beyond the Creative Commons Attribution-Sharealike 3.0 Unported License (CC BY-SA) and the GNU Free Documentation License (GFDL).

DO NOT RELY UPON ANY INFORMATION FOUND IN THECOLI.COM WITHOUT INDEPENDENT VERIFICATION.

Aviso

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The hate is strong lol but this wave is only for the real ones anyway. I am still here handing out this free Cryptocurrency. Come get some bread my bros! Peace!

Ricky Fontaine

Superstar
Daps
Ok yeah you just gotta finish you account setup. Once you add all of that you should be square. I don't think there is a waitlist for these coins (sometimes they add you to a waitlist even after you've been invited)

I got it bro. What did you end up converting?

Willie

Bring me back some Gushers and a Sprite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Ohio, USA
I got it bro. What did you end up converting?

I ended up moving my coins to The Graph on the 19th. No other reason that I saw more people we buying than selling. Next day shyt went from like 30 cents to over 75 cents. I was a lil salty cuz had I known I would have thrown some more money at the shyt lol. You can really convert to whatever tho so if you wanna fukk with BTC you can covert to that, or Ether, or DAI, or whatever they got available for real. Pretty smooth op