Willie

Bring me back some Gushers and a Sprite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Ohio, USA
Free Game

Link our paypal so you can cash out immediately with minimal fees

(There's a coinbase fee when you sell but it wont be a transfer fee when you send it to PayPal. You also wont have to wait those business days and whatnot)

Aviso

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Free Game

Link our paypal so you can cash out immediately with minimal fees

(There's a coinbase fee when you sell but it wont be a transfer fee when you send it to PayPal. You also wont have to wait those business days and whatnot)

Facts! I cashed out a tiny bit but I am trying to hold crypto for the long term. Stimulus checks are about to hit. I wonder if the prices will jump with more money circulating?

Ricky Fontaine

Superstar
Daps
I ended up moving my coins to The Graph on the 19th. No other reason that I saw more people we buying than selling. Next day shyt went from like 30 cents to over 75 cents. I was a lil salty cuz had I known I would have thrown some more money at the shyt lol. You can really convert to whatever tho so if you wanna fukk with BTC you can covert to that, or Ether, or DAI, or whatever they got available for real. Pretty smooth op

:salute: shout outs to you and OP. This what I come to the coli for!

Aviso

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I have 2 more invite spots for COMP coins and 2 more invite spots for Band Protocol. Get paid my dudes! Hit those links!

Daps
These were some fun lil quizes to. Interesting and informative...

Join here:
Buy/Sell cryptocurrency - Coinbase

Earn Band

Earn Compound

Earn up to $50 worth of XLM on Coinbase.

Another Mysterious String of 1,000 'Satoshi Era' Bitcoins Mined in 2010 Moved Today | Bitcoin News

In 2010 someone joined coinbase got their free BTC rewards and held it for 10 years, now moving them around worth millions......Interesting this shyt IS!

Now is the time to get into crypto, the future!

don't miss out