French President Macron blamed Africans for the slave markets in Libya...

Karb

Veteran
Daps
Only Rwanda came through for the African refugees in Libya :salute:

@Clean Cut how do you feel about your country granting entrance to 30K African migrants from Libya? :mjpls:

richaveli83

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas but living in Houston, Texas
My heart really aches for those people being sold but I'm also upset because these African countries aren't doing shyt. Nigeria, Kenya, Ethiopia, etc. should have been gone in there and do something, especially Nigeria. Oh I forgot Nigeria was begging the West to help them save those school girls from Boko Haram. Nigeria also bringing in mercenaries (including former white South African special forces) to help them fight Boko Haram. :francis:

ChatGPT-4

Superstar
Daps
Only Rwanda came through for the African refugees in Libya :salute:

@Clean Cut how do you feel about your country granting entrance to 30K African migrants from Libya? :mjpls:
Havent read anything about it. I would like us to conduct military operations the way we did Somalia though. Lots of oil.....:mjpls:

We have the military might to secure the region pretty easily, joint effort with Kenya would really give the east alliance some clout on the continent.

big bun

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That’s all Macron has to say and the western world will believe him without checking the facts.

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
My heart really aches for those people being sold but I'm also upset because these African countries aren't doing shyt. Nigeria, Kenya, Ethiopia, etc. should have been gone in there and do something, especially Nigeria. Oh I forgot Nigeria was begging the West to help them save those school girls from Boko Haram. Nigeria also bringing in mercenaries (including former white South African special forces) to help them fight Boko Haram. :francis:
Nigeria is a failed state run by zealots. Don’t expect anything good to come from Nigeria for the next 3 years.

yardman

Mad movements!
Daps
Reppin
Whitehall
Louisiana, Haiti, French Guiana, Guadelope, Martinique, Saint Martin
Saint Barthélemy - Of course him and his demon ass country don't give a fukk, even though France passed a law recognizing slavery as a crime against humanity. fukk France, fukk England, fukk Spain, fukk Portugal. They all benefited immensely and are still benefiting off of the proceeds. I hope they all fall.​

DrBanneker

Space is the Place
Daps
Reppin
Figthing borg at Wolf 359
I'm disappointed too but if you are shocked at the non-response, keep it in perspective. The country of Mauritania has been maintaining chattel slavery in some regions for decades up to now. Any diplomatic initiatives against them by Chad/Niger/Mali/Senegal? There is slavery of Blacks in the lawless areas of the Sahara in Algeria and Libya amongst the Berbers. Some even tried to 'claim' runaway slaves when the Jihadists/Separatists took over Timbuktu several years ago.

They should have been doing shyt unfortunately.