wickedsm

Auntie Mozelle
Supporter
Daps
(not that I support McMullin in any way, but he's right)

But this bothers me, too...
From the WAPO article:

Frankly, Barack...this was a risk you should have been willing to take. Yes, it would have been seen by many on the right as using intelligence for political purposes. But it was the right thing to do, and your presidency is over anyway. This is the sort of thing many point to when they criticize you for being weak. You caved to internal pressure when it came to pulling out of Iraq/Afghanistan. And you caved here, looking for the safe out. And ultimately you bear some responsibility for the way things played out.

In addition to being pissed at Obama for not releasing this info I'm pissed at the other dems who couldn't just create a leak to the national press.

Disgusted.

Jaylen Tatum

Superstar
Daps
Donald-Trump_Ben-Carson_Dancing.gif

bangbreh

motorboat extraordinaire
Daps
Reppin
somewhere between a pair of D cup tiddies
So did this mean you didn't even read the OP enough to realize there isn't even evidence let alone justifiable cause to invalidate his presidency?

:smh: Clinton supporters still getting they hopes up. It's rough to watch y'all do this, seriously
I wasn't a Clinton supporter, by any means.
Don't read too much into my post, those smilies reflected the wishful thinking.
Him in office is an absolute embarrassment and sad reflection of America :scust:
I'd much rather it come out that the election was fukked with than we as a whole REALLY voted this guy in :mjcry:

MajorVitaman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang (formerly Eastcoastnaga)
@Matt504 was dropping good game about lurking white supremacists websites, message boards etc. If you notice a lot of these "alt right" & conspiracy cacs have this weird love for eastern Europe & Russia.
:patrice:
They always praising eastern European women, like Trump's wife
:jbhmm:
Always caping for Vladimir Putin
:wow:
@KidStranglehold @bdizzle @Poitier @CashmereEsquire @Akan whatchu all think? Did Russia hit white ameriKKKa with the okie doke?

SmokyQuartz

Young Skull
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
Its pretty obvious Trump and Putin have relations. Putin backed him the whole election and Trump ain't said a bad word about ole boy yet. Trump supporters online are also notorious for being pro Putin. I expect Trump to be exposed by the Christmas :lolbron:

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
So did this mean you didn't even read the OP enough to realize there isn't even evidence let alone justifiable cause to invalidate his presidency?

:smh: Clinton supporters still getting they hopes up. It's rough to watch y'all do this, seriously

Is this the new CIA and Bush saying Iraq got "Weapons Mass of destruction "

or Obama administration (France & Hillary) War on Gaddafi

Or JFK the Cuban Missile Crisis....

same fake news media who claims Russia hacked our election. Crazy how the more things change the more they stay the same

SOHH..

Y'all are #Trumpset then?

Be clear

The American

Defending America against cacs
Daps
Russia did hack it.

Now it's time for the Dems to how us if they are men or fakkits.

If they are men, they remove trump from office.

If they are pussies, they will continue to let trump fukk em in they ass.

What's it gonna be, Democrats. Yall bout that life, or yall scary

Celerii

Picture me rollin', sixes, money foldin'
Daps
Reppin
igboland
:yawn: they been pushing this Russia shyt since they noticed Hillary might lose.

Where is the evidence?

You can't say "aww where were the RNC emails :mjcry:"
Because you have no clue who hacked the emails and where they are from.

And if you have a clue, I ask again, where is the evidence?
thank you!!!! the hillary campaign began pushing that narrative without any evidence and then other govt agencies started saying that russia could have possibly hacked our election in order to get her to win. ppl always forget that the entire establishment was in her favor and trump was sort of like the underdog for working class ppl during this election.

and i cant believe that democrats have the audacity to smear the integrity of wikileaks. where is the evidence that wikileaks, an independent orgnization,has been working with russia? where is the evidence that wikileaks started forging documents even though they have had a 100% accuracy rate since they first began operation? didn't hillarys campaign inadvertently admit that the documents released were accurate?

democrats were COMPLETELY OKAY with wikileaks when they were releasing all of the illegal things that Bush did during his presidency. now that they exposed hillary, wikileaks has become a "russian threat." this is literally one of the reasons i despise hillary. she was willing to escalate relations with another world power in order to win the election. shes such an interventionist.

Last edited:

Celerii

Picture me rollin', sixes, money foldin'
Daps
Reppin
igboland
Russia did hack it.

Now it's time for the Dems to how us if they are men or fakkits.

If they are men, they remove trump from office.

If they are pussies, they will continue to let trump fukk em in they ass.

What's it gonna be, Democrats. Yall bout that life, or yall scary
so you think we should end our tradition of a peaceful transition of power just because your candidate didnt win? if hillary had won, would you agree with trump if he said the exact same thing? :jbhmm:

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The funny thing is these are the people who complain about the way the taliban treats women and rant and rave about religious extremism. He even took money from tobacco industries to argue smoking doesn't kill you.

There is a lot of stuff funnier than the stuff that you mentioned. Just off the top of my head I can reel these things off:

1. The people that are always claiming to be the most patriotic (the Republicans) are the very ones openly playing footsie with one of America's biggest enemy (Russia).

2. A guy that was just elected President of the USA is openly hostile towards the secret police (CIA) of his own Country and is refusing to take information from them. However, that same man has used hacked documents from the secret police of America's biggest enemy in order to win the election.

3. The USA literally destroyed the economy of Soviet Russia just 3 decades back, which basically reduced Russia to 3rd World status. The USA used spies and everything to bring Russia down. Now the President elect of the USA is openly flirting with Russia. In the past the President elect has even asked Russia to hack into the emails of a former Secretary of State of the USA. I can assume that he takes intelligence briefings from the Russians too, because he has asked him to get him info on the USA.

4. That Holy Rolling Pence is the Vice President of Donald Trump who is far less than Holy.

5. A man was just elected President due to his supposed business acumen actually filed bankruptcy for his business 6 times.
Donald Trump's six bankruptcies, detailed

There is a bunch of more crazy stuff out there if you stopped and thought about it.

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
@Matt504 was dropping good game about lurking white supremacists websites, message boards etc. If you notice a lot of these "alt right" & conspiracy cacs have this weird love for eastern Europe & Russia.
They always praising eastern European women, like Trump's wife
:jbhmm:
Always caping for Vladimir Putin
:wow:
@KidStranglehold @bdizzle @Poitier @CashmereEsquire @Akan whatchu all think? Did Russia hit white ameriKKKa with the okie doke?

I think that the Russians intend to cause the economic collapse of the USA just like the USA caused Russia's collapse 3 decades ago.

Last edited:

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
so people who criticize hillary are trump supporters now? you dont think she is deserving of any criticism whatsoever? :stopitslime:

Hillary has never been the issue.

The worst thing ever has come to pass. Either you think it's cool and funny or you are someone I can relate to and you thing it's terrible.

Line in the sand type shyt.

I wouldn't care if Paul Reubens would have been on the Dem side. Defending Trump is unforgivable.

Clear enough?

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Overheard some whites at work talking about the election today and they literally said they don't care if his wife is a whore, don't care if he says stupid things, they are happy he's in there and will help save America money on waste which will translate to more money in their pockets