Reppin
St louis
I sold powder to crackas in highschool
and dropped my cousin off at college.
UKVu0t8.gif

President Sakora

Supporter
Daps
As kids, we go to school for 8hrs, learning few things of substance. Nothing of practicality. The government slowly removed classes that we could benefit from in life when I was in school : Home Economics, Autobody, Etc. Classes that taught you the foundations of skilled labor. Cars, electrician, plumber. Gone..

8hrs in school. Translates to expensive universities. Going to college, my 1st two semesters, I'm taking classes I just bust my ass to pass in high school all over again. Why am I a freshman in college taking Composition I? American Lit? Why am I paying money to take Algebra and calculus again? I just passed American History in high school for free now I'm taking out loans to cover the costs to take them again. Financial manipulation to keep nikkas bound to the status quo. I asked my college advisor this and she said to prove to the university that your learning capacity is up to par with university standards. My response, I already proved that my learning capacity was at the level it needed to be when you bytch ass nikkas saw my ACT scores and mailed me my acceptance letter.

I've made some terrible mistakes in my life and my current standing reflects that. I don't have the luxury of having a nice modest 9-5, white collar job where I can wake up, eat a healthy breakfast, have a nice convo with my wife & kids before heading to the office. Get off, clothes still neat, body feeling okay, come home to my fam and a hot plate of food. Nah. I fukked up in life. I work in a car manufacturing plant. Hard labor, mandatory overtime. Body aches. Cuts. Bruises. Fatigue. Long hours. Dirty work. Rotating shifts. 2 weeks on 1st shift 6am-2:30pm and then 2 weeks on night shift 4pm-12:30am. It's a 30 min drive from my house to work. That long ride home I use it to reflect, strategize. I drive in silence. No music. Just my thoughts. Trying to hustle my way back to a worthy status in life. Finish my degree. Get out of this rat race.

So many times I wanted to just say fukk this shyt. Matter of fact, the phrase echoes throughout my mind constantly. It's hard to dig yourself out of the abyss and nikkas ain't really tryna help you when you down bad like that. We all struggling in some form or fashion and nikkas ain't tryna add your struggles on top of their own. It's a battle we face alone as husbands/fathers. Unfortunately many succumb to the wounds of that battle. I've taken my fair share but I'm still fighting
stroll the financial district and take rolexes off writs until you're rich.

The God Poster

LWO representa
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I’m now seeing what brehs like @Regular_P be saying about Dray rocking Poole to sleep.

Some people really can’t navigate past adversity in life. I say this respectfully cuz you a dope poster. What are your goals? Write them down. How can you obtain them? Do you legit think you’ve put your best foot forward. All this woe is me ain’t gone cut it. Let’s grind let’s get it

Daps
As kids, we go to school for 8hrs, learning few things of substance. Nothing of practicality. The government slowly removed classes that we could benefit from in life when I was in school : Home Economics, Autobody, Etc. Classes that taught you the foundations of skilled labor. Cars, electrician, plumber. Gone..

8hrs in school. Translates to expensive universities. Going to college, my 1st two semesters, I'm taking classes I just bust my ass to pass in high school all over again. Why am I a freshman in college taking Composition I? American Lit? Why am I paying money to take Algebra and calculus again? I just passed American History in high school for free now I'm taking out loans to cover the costs to take them again. Financial manipulation to keep nikkas bound to the status quo. I asked my college advisor this and she said to prove to the university that your learning capacity is up to par with university standards. My response, I already proved that my learning capacity was at the level it needed to be when you bytch ass nikkas saw my ACT scores and mailed me my acceptance letter.

I've made some terrible mistakes in my life and my current standing reflects that. I don't have the luxury of having a nice modest 9-5, white collar job where I can wake up, eat a healthy breakfast, have a nice convo with my wife & kids before heading to the office. Get off, clothes still neat, body feeling okay, come home to my fam and a hot plate of food. Nah. I fukked up in life. I work in a car manufacturing plant. Hard labor, mandatory overtime. Body aches. Cuts. Bruises. Fatigue. Long hours. Dirty work. Rotating shifts. 2 weeks on 1st shift 6am-2:30pm and then 2 weeks on night shift 4pm-12:30am. It's a 30 min drive from my house to work. That long ride home I use it to reflect, strategize. I drive in silence. No music. Just my thoughts. Trying to hustle my way back to a worthy status in life. Finish my degree. Get out of this rat race.

So many times I wanted to just say fukk this shyt. Matter of fact, the phrase echoes throughout my mind constantly. It's hard to dig yourself out of the abyss and nikkas ain't really tryna help you when you down bad like that. We all struggling in some form or fashion and nikkas ain't tryna add your struggles on top of their own. It's a battle we face alone as husbands/fathers. Unfortunately many succumb to the wounds of that battle. I've taken my fair share but I'm still fighting
Let your solitary struggle never overwhelm you breh, but just know you are not isolated and that for every nikka that's trying to make your struggle harder there are countless other solid brehs who are making the daily struggle. You got this, you just have to persevere through the tough times. As HOH as we are around here, I hope you have somebody that is truly in your corner...... stay up

Brolic

High Value Poster
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
6 cert time breh..

:hubie:https://www.thecoli.com/threads/tec...s-looking-scary.946087/page-209#post-51951024