Gal Gadot(Wonder Women) Is a Zionist, But White Feminists Choose To Not Care

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon
By Tharushi Hetti

Published on April 1, 2017

“Zionism” is defined as “a worldwideJewish movement that resulted in theestablishment and development of thestate of Israel.” That development of Israel involves the invasion and occupation of the country of Palestine and the killings of innocent Palestinians. A zionist is someone who supports the occupation of Palestinian land by Israel, which includes the war crimes committed by the Israelian military.

Gal Gadot is a former soldier for the Israel Defense Forces, and, in 2014, she posted a picture on Facebook, declaring her support for the Israelian military. Although Gadot received backlash for her post, she was still cast as Wonder Woman, a character that symbolizes female empowerment and femininity in the superhero world.

Gadot has been open about serving and supporting the Israeli military, yet many self-proclaimed feminists choose to ignore that. They still see Gadot as an inspiring and empowering woman playing an equally empowering character. They have chosen to ignore the fact that Gadot supports the atrocious war crimes committed against innocent Palestinian civilians. In an ironic twist, however, her shaved armpits in the new Wonder Woman trailer is what angered these “feminists”.

White feminists love to say that they are for all women, while ignoring real issues that impact different women around the world in different ways, while getting angry at extremely minuscule problems.

For years, people in Hollywood who have been openly racist, homophobic, sexist, etc. were still able to get roles, giving them a pass for their bigotry. Much of the reason is that a lot of white feminists decide to ignore bigoted women because they are not directly impacted by those actions or words.

How can you praise the new Wonder Woman movie when she is being played by someone who condones the horrible crimes committed by Israel for years? How can the new Wonder Woman be someone who dedicated a portion of her life to serving in that military, which goes against the character’s values and beliefs?

We cannot keep letting people who support oppression be given roles and platforms in our society. Educate yourself and learn about how women of different races, religions, sexual orientations, etc. are negatively affected around the world. Let go of the idea that only white women or women living in the west face oppression. Stop supporting women who hold bigoted beliefs just because they’re women. Feminism isn’t about supporting all women; it’s about creating equality among all women and men

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
A zionist is someone who supports the occupation of Palestinian land by Israel, which includes the war crimes committed by the Israelian military.
Not true. It means someone who supports the right of Jews to defend themselves from genocide. A lot of zionists are against the occupation. Peace with Arabs in the region and Jewish nationalism are not mutually exclusive. Unfortunately the state is in the grip of the far right racist scum who exploit their people's past troubles for their own political and monetary gain.

Now I'm dippin outta here before the cosigns on some 16 year old from Canada become the post de rigeur of this thread. Hope you learned something :salute:

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
And why does this matter to me? Jews have done more for blacks than Palestinians or Arabs.

White feminists, further, do less actionable harm to blacks than black feminists.

So it doesnt matter if Gal Gadot is a zionist or if white feminists support her. Being a Zionist is like being pro black for a Jew. Arabs live on black peoples land, Egypt,as we speak. Arabs in Libya kidnap black passerbys, enslave them and try to ransom for money. If the Arabs get none they just kill the black man. Israel kills these Arabs and lets nikkas be.

Last edited:

xCivicx

Archduke of Audits
Daps
Reppin
Atl
Not true. It means someone who supports the right of Jews to defend themselves from genocide. A lot of zionists are against the occupation. Peace with Arabs in the region and Jewish nationalism are not mutually exclusive. Unfortunately the state is in the grip of the far right racist scum who exploit their people's past troubles for their own political and monetary gain.

Now I'm dippin outta here before the cosigns on some 16 year old from Canada become the post de rigeur of this thread. Hope you learned something :salute:

Jews have done more for blacks than Palestinians.

White feminists do less actionable harm to blacks than black feminists.

So it doesnt matter if Gal Gadot is a zionist or if white feminists support her. Being a Zionist is like being pro black for a Jew.
Smh look at all the stupid in this thread already

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
When will nikkas realize it's these Jews that are the architects of white supremacy

This is why they keep so much racial tension goin on in the media

Because if blacks and whites unite the jew is done

:mjcry:

Far too many people have been trained/brainwashed into thinking these dogs are gods chosen people and we should feel bad because of some fake ass holocaust

They are everyone's enemy

But Jews arent the architects of white supremacy; it is cacs. Or Arabs where cacs arent numerous enough. Or Jews even, but white supremacy not begin with Jews, does not originate it them, and no less lives in them than in the white Arabs who live across the strait in Syria.

I wont care about Zionism whilst the Arabs defile Egypt, East Africa, etc. I applaud the Jews for taking what is theirs, as blacks should do.

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
But Jews arent the architects of white supremacy; it is cacs. Or Arabs where cacs arent numerous enough. Or Jews even, but white supremacy not begin with Jews, does not originate it them, and no less lives in them than in the white Arabs who live across the strait in Syria.

I wont care about Zionism whilst the Arabs defile Egypt, East Africa, etc. I applaud the Jews for taking what is theirs, as blacks should do.
The Jews needed the white man's help to "take what is theirs" though

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The Jews needed the white man's help to "take what is theirs" though

Sure and that was wrong indeed. So is any cac abetted colonialism for it stimutaneously justifies and encourages the crime. But just because Zionism is not all good is not to say it all evil either.

I would be a fool to damn the Jews' Zionism on behalf of Arabs. A black man is treated better in Israel than in Arabia, if the Libyans' kidnapping and enslaving black Africans isnt enough evidence. Additionaly blacks should start colonizing too.

Lord Scion

Quality Games
Supporter
Daps
I ain't gonna :cape:because I honestly don't care either way

But doesn't every Israeli have to serve two years in the IDF after they turn 18? (except for those who are disabled, religious reasons... blah blah)

She can very well be a Zionist or w/e... but saying that it's because she served is a poor reason considering almost everyone has to.

TRUEST

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
And why does this matter to me? Jews have done more for blacks than Palestinians or Arabs.

White feminists, further, do less actionable harm to blacks than black feminists.

So it doesnt matter if Gal Gadot is a zionist or if white feminists support her. Being a Zionist is like being pro black for a Jew. Arabs live on black peoples land, Egypt,as we speak.

as a black person, u need to be more aware of the statements you make. you need to know whether or not they make u look bad. what are blacks? a charity case? like we're desperately looking for handouts?

black people, please stop talking like this.

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
Sure ane that was wrong indeed. So is any cac abetted colonialism for it stimutaneously justifies and encourages the crime. That said, I would be a fool to damn the Jews' Zionism on behalf of Arabs. A black man is treated better in Israel than in Arabia, if the Libyans' kidnapping and enslaving black Africans isnt enough evidence. Additionaly blacks should start colonizing too.
There will never be a day in which the world (super)powers allow Black people to colonize a country.