Gal Gadot(Wonder Women) Is a Zionist, But White Feminists Choose To Not Care

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
as a black person, u need to be conscious of the statements you make. you need to know whether or not they make u look bad. what are blacks? a charity case? a charity case where we''re desperately looking for handouts? black people, please stop talking like this.

I respect your view and acknowledge the obsequious way in which we speak, but my essential opinion is unchanged for yet another reason. Libyan Arabs enslave today take advantage of African instability and kidnap travelling black men into slavery.

Let the Jews carve a hole into Arabia and bury every one of them in it. If only blacks were so bold.

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
There will never be a day in which the world (super)powers allow Black people to colonize a country.

There will be when and if blacks develop their countries and get nuclear weapons. if that is not our goal we are lost. The Jews are right and already control the Sinai with colonization, military, assassination, spying, capitalism and nuclear weapons.

Blacks will follow in the Zionist footsteps or the Asians, whites or worse will.

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I ain't gonna :cape:because I honestly don't care either way

But doesn't every Israeli have to serve two years in the IDF after they turn 18? (except for those who are disabled, religious reasons... blah blah)

She can very well be a Zionist or w/e... but saying that it's because she served is a poor reason considering almost everyone has to.

Every Israeli serves 2 years unless they have a legitimate disability or can fake it well enough. So Galdot had little choice, but Im sure she didnt mind either. I happen to think every black man and woman should serve in their black nations army.

The Romans believed that people build a connection to their nation through the sweat and blood they give serving it. Rome conquered Europe, sacked Egypt, etc. Every Roman served for some years according to their talents, skill, birth, etc. Some men were legialators, some blacksmiths, some horse trainers, some foot soldiers, some diplomats, some scouts, etx.

:manny:

Geek Nasty

Brain Knowledgeably Whizzy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Kakalaka
You think Hollywood just went out and grabbed some random Israeli actress to make a megastar without her being a certified agent?

shyt they got Marvel heroes still fighting Nazis like we're still in World War II :mjlol:

And don't let me start on how they gave Stan Lee all the credit for Marvel's creations like that old crook owned the company.

Grano-Grano

The Bando
Daps
Reppin
Skrilla
When will nikkas realize it's these Jews that are the architects of white supremacy

This is why they keep so much racial tension goin on in the media

Because if blacks and whites unite the jew is done

:mjcry:

Far too many people have been trained/brainwashed into thinking these dogs are gods chosen people and we should feel bad because of some fake ass holocaust

They are everyone's enemy

Not the architects but the bankers and financiers of WS.

Red Shield

Global Domination
Daps
Reppin
.0001%
When will nikkas realize it's these Jews that are the architects of white supremacy

Far too many people have been trained/brainwashed into thinking these dogs are gods chosen people and we should feel bad because of some fake ass holocaust

be retarded brehs

Zak Bible

Banned
Daps
Not true. It means someone who supports the right of Jews to defend themselves from genocide. A lot of zionists are against the occupation. Peace with Arabs in the region and Jewish nationalism are not mutually exclusive. Unfortunately the state is in the grip of the far right racist scum who exploit their people's past troubles for their own political and monetary gain.

Now I'm dippin outta here before the cosigns on some 16 year old from Canada become the post de rigeur of this thread. Hope you learned something :salute:

No, Israel doesn't fukking belong there

I'm not even a big fan of muslims either

ezrathegreat

Veteran
Daps
This has nothing to do with black people so......

full

Last edited:

Black Nate Grey

The God Emperor of Mankind
Daps

Lmao foh.

Don't deflect white peoples crimes to "the Jews did this".

How tf are Jews architects of white supremacy, white supremacists hate them too.