Gal Gadot(Wonder Women) Is a Zionist, But White Feminists Choose To Not Care

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
And why does this matter to me? Jews have done more for blacks than Palestinians or Arabs.

White feminists, further, do less actionable harm to blacks than black feminists.

So it doesnt matter if Gal Gadot is a zionist or if white feminists support her. Being a Zionist is like being pro black for a Jew. Arabs live on black peoples land, Egypt,as we speak. Arabs in Libya kidnap black passerbys, enslave them and try to ransom for money. If the Arabs get none they just kill the black man. Israel kills these Arabs and lets nikkas be.
Dumbass breh

ReturnOfJudah

Veteran
Daps
This has nothing to do with black people so......

full
We got nikka in this thread talking blacks and CACs need to unite to stop the other CACs (fake Jews)

We got nikkas talking about "I salute the Jews for getting their land back". The shyt was never there's since they are no the real Jews and that shyt was an orchestrated land grab.

These new nikkas crazy as hell

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
But Jews arent the architects of white supremacy; it is cacs. Or Arabs where cacs arent numerous enough. Or Jews even, but white supremacy not begin with Jews, does not originate it them, and no less lives in them than in the white Arabs who live across the strait in Syria.

I wont care about Zionism whilst the Arabs defile Egypt, East Africa, etc. I applaud the Jews for taking what is theirs, as blacks should do.

:laff: ...saying Jews had nothing to do with colonialism or white supremacy....Dutch Jews were at the top of the TransAtlantic slave trade....

TV

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
She's beautiful so unfortunately this will be overlooked.

Black Hans

Follow Jesus. Be Beautiful
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
John 14:6
Am I supposed to care about her being a Zionist? :gucci:

Lol most of these Jews especially Hollywood Jews are Zionist. I don't support this thot but you expect white women not too? Didn't Scarlett Johansson proclaim she's Zionist despite being a gentile ?
Scarlett's Jewish, breh.

Last edited:

number21

Strive for rulership not equality, black man.
Daps
Reppin
North Miami
When will nikkas realize it's these Jews that are the architects of white supremacy

This is why they keep so much racial tension goin on in the media

Because if blacks and whites unite the jew is done

:mjcry:

Far too many people have been trained/brainwashed into thinking these dogs are gods chosen people and we should feel bad because of some fake ass holocaust

They are everyone's enemy

You do know the Jews are white, right?

number21

Strive for rulership not equality, black man.
Daps
Reppin
North Miami
Yes, they are white but it's deeper than that for them. To them if your not Jewish you are goy aka slave/trash class

I know that. Just to get the point across that fukk White Supremacists and Zionist Jews. Doesn't matter if there's good amount of White Supremacists that want to do away with these Zionist Jews because it won't stop them to work with them to shyt on black people. It will never stop them. So, no we don't need to team up with white people at all.

Zak Bible

Banned
Daps
But Jews arent the architects of white supremacy; it is cacs. Or Arabs where cacs arent numerous enough. Or Jews even, but white supremacy not begin with Jews, does not originate it them, and no less lives in them than in the white Arabs who live across the strait in Syria.

I wont care about Zionism whilst the Arabs defile Egypt, East Africa, etc. I applaud the Jews for taking what is theirs, as blacks should do.

You sound retarded

None of that made sense

Those Jews stole the identity of blacks

Zionists are fake wannabe jews, Israel does not belong in the Middle East,

I'm not a huge fan of arabs but I'd be heated if a bunch of pastey faced cacs moved in my area trying to establish dominance

Zak Bible

Banned
Daps
I know that. Just to get the point across that fukk White Supremacists and Zionist Jews. Doesn't matter if there's good amount of White Supremacists that want to do away with these Zionist Jews because it won't stop them to work with them to shyt on black people. It will never stop them. So, no we don't need to team up with white people at all.

Keep talking that fukk all white ppl talk and it gets us nowhere

Of course we ain't tryna be buddy buddy with them but we do have common interests when dealing with the jew

Jews know that racial hatred/division is great for business

But as soon as you get on some kumbaya peace love let's all hold hands we are the world shyt

THAT shyt is what gets you clapped