Generation Alpha slammed as 'feral, illiterate, screen-obsessed iPad kids'

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Well the article did say Earth and not just the US.

I guess, but it seems pretty silly to include kids in 3rd world countries that obviously don't have smartphones :yeshrug:

Sure kids do spend too much time on their phones, but the article just comes off as a whining old person tbh.

Braman

Superstar
Daps
There can be a million think pieces written up but let’s be teal the origin of all this is we are becoming a Godless society

On one hand religion and faith has been reduced to ‘oh you must be a far right Maga or old out of touch c00n black folk

On the other hand ok be liberal where anything goes and there are no morals, principles, boundaries, etc just complete pleasure mental and physical. You born a man and wanna be a woman? It’s okay. The concept of ‘work’ is draining your mental health? It’s ok. Wannabe a sex worker? It’s okay. Etc etc

So to be a stand up regular decent human being you gotta thread the needle between those two and most cant. I have long realized I will gladly be the old man yelling at clouds convinced everyone else is crazy. Bc imagine when thr children of the trump and onlyfans era are adults

Fill Collins

I like the one that says shum pulp
Daps
I have a 13 yo cousin and I don't know about the kid

He has mild autism but the jit can barely read and his parents just plopped him in front of an iPad all his life, he had two tablets at 4 :gucci:

I can't have a coherent conversation with him cuz he's always interrupting to show me sumn gay ass bullshyt on youtube :skip:

Fill Collins

I like the one that says shum pulp
Daps
There can be a million think pieces written up but let’s be teal the origin of all this is we are becoming a Godless society

On one hand religion and faith has been reduced to ‘oh you must be a far right Maga or old out of touch c00n black folk

On the other hand ok be liberal where anything goes and there are no morals, principles, boundaries, etc just complete pleasure mental and physical. You born a man and wanna be a woman? It’s okay. The concept of ‘work’ is draining your mental health? It’s ok. Wannabe a sex worker? It’s okay. Etc etc

So to be a stand up regular decent human being you gotta thread the needle between those two and most cant. I have long realized I will gladly be the old man yelling at clouds convinced everyone else is crazy. Bc imagine when thr children of the trump and onlyfans era are adults

I go to church after recognizing the empty void people call empiric atheism, but I still don't see the need to bash people for wanting to do sex work or even as weird as it is, slice of parts of their body

Work and capitalism sucks, don't use Christ to stick up for Mammon

Pseudonym

Secretary of Defense of #catset
Supporter
Daps
:wow: They don’t even put fun games on the cereal boxes anymore, you gotta scan the QR code for games .
They don’t know what it’s like being on the toilet and reading the back of the lotion or shampoo bottle
Half these lil mffers don’t know how to read a clock