Generation Alpha slammed as 'feral, illiterate, screen-obsessed iPad kids'

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
Yeah and look what happened mass shootings and street fetishization
Word? It was the video games and rap music?

And all this time I thought it was the 400 million guns that are on the streets.

Address_Unknown

Jesus Loves you...Your Cat doesn't. {#Dogset}
Daps
I seen these type of kids, literally turn into narcoleptics back in 2017 when the Hurricanes passed through here and knocked the power out for damn near a whole year.
Kids was besides themselves, roving in packs, following the sounds of generator humming, looking for outlets so they could boot up.
Had atleast 3 different kids come into the yard on seperate occasions soliciting electricity.
"My Momma ask if we can charge our Ipads over here." :feedme:
bi1kb29yLmdpZg.gif

"Yeah, your Momma also told her bytch ass friends at the back of the class that my dikk prolly looked like a roll of pennies in '92. Gets the fukk out of what's left of my yard before I cordially invite Kujo Goodie to this conversation, Yute man."

:snoop:
Don't even get me started with the amount of kids who couldn't ride bikes or shoot hoops when we tried to organize youth programs to combat all the kids staying at home and becoming lethargic.​

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
it's over

It really is :mjcry:

I hate the baby boomers for making the income gap extreme like in 3rd world countries, but the majority of them retiring in the next 2-4 years and being replaced by Gen Z and eventually Gen Alpha could be catastrophic to humanity as a whole. Now we got kids of Gen Alpha that are about to hit middle school, can't read or get off their tablets about to take over education will probably be the final nail in the coffin.

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
Its the parents fault but its hard to raise kids when you gotta pay bills especially now when we make shyt money and they charge us for every fukking thing
We've got people working 8 hrs at their day job then driving for Uber for 4 hours all so they can afford rent which will increase next year by 10% if the landlord wants to increase it.

And they're expecting those people to not only have kids, but give them the kind of attention that they need. People forget that the twisted up rambling drug addict on the street was once a toddler that liked coloring and clapping his hands whenever someone made a funny face. He didn't choose who his parents would be. What kind of home he'd live in, who would direct policy that affects his life, what kind of kids he'd go to school with or how checked out his teachers would be.

He's a victim of a system that encourages people to be parents but gets absolutely fukking livid whenever those parents ask for help. They see people as numbers on a screen, not as living creatures like themselves.

Braman

Superstar
Daps
I go to church after recognizing the empty void people call empiric atheism, but I still don't see the need to bash people for wanting to do sex work or even as weird as it is, slice of parts of their body

Work and capitalism sucks, don't use Christ to stick up for Mammon

I’m not quite sure I understand what you just wrote :francis: But it ain’t about bashing people. It’s about being honest that certain actions have natural likely outcomes. Why are we experiencing what we are? Bc we’re letting people think this isn’t true. In other words, we are letting them reinvent the wheel.

Ie the Bible plain as day says spare the rod spoil the child. The ‘child’ in this case is our society. The rod doesn’t need to be literal. But what do we do? ‘Hmm let’s spare the rod, but I’m sure we’ll get different outcomes :jbhmm:‘. No, we won’t.

Daps
Reppin
Occulonimbus edoequus
It's a combination of shytty USA schools and unavailable parents due to being over worked and ill prepared due to financial and social constraints.

Gen A seems a lot more optimistic and social than Gen Z...but they are kids so it might be too soon.

Swirv

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I blame the lazy ass parents depending on alphabet, apple, and android to raise their kids. They didn’t k ow any better, but after the word came out that executives at these companies don’t allow or severely limit screen time, they should’ve known these devices were poison.

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
I’m not quite sure I understand what you just wrote :francis: But it ain’t about bashing people. It’s about being honest that certain actions have natural likely outcomes. Why are we experiencing what we are? Bc we’re letting people think this isn’t true. In other words, we are letting them reinvent the wheel.

Ie the Bible plain as day says spare the rod spoil the child. The ‘child’ in this case is our society. The rod doesn’t need to be literal. But what do we do? ‘Hmm let’s spare the rod, but I’m sure we’ll get different outcomes :jbhmm:‘. No, we won’t.
Most people who read the Bible in America are profoundly stupid and just use its passages to justify the shyt they'd do anyway. They take the rod to mean "hitting stick" so they justify using their children as punching bags under "discipline" then act shocked when those children become adults who cut them out of their lives entirely.

If we want to take that analogy to society, the flock is full of individualistic dikkheads who won't hesitate to literally kill their fellow man if they're inconvenienced in any way(see the numerous road rage related murders, and videos of people pulling weapons on minimum wage staff or squaring up with them).

Organized religion has lost a lot of people as they've watched the leaders of those organization protecting child abusers instead of the children. They see megachurch pastors getting rich off people's desperation.

If Jesus came back with the same message he had when he died, they'd call him a woke communist who hates freedom because he thinks parents shouldn't harm their children, people shouldn't be allowed to go on shooting sprees and individuals shouldnt have more wealth than an entire town. The reliable pattern in this dumb ass country(and other countries too) is to vilify people fighting for human rights while they're alive, then after they die they pretend that they were on board with that person's message.

Jesus' story is this in action and yet humans are so profoundly retarded that the same people who claimed to be his followers rejoiced when MLK was gunned down and equated the black panthers with domestic terrorists and were happy when Fred Hampton was murdered.

Adeptus Astartes

Loyal servant of the God-Brehmperor
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Imperium of Man
Word? It was the video games and rap music?

And all this time I thought it was the 400 million guns that are on the streets.

You used to be able to buy a machine gun and have it delivered to your porch, no questions asked. Mass shootings are a cultural problem.

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
You used to be able to buy a machine gun and have it delivered to your porch, no questions asked. Mass shootings are a cultural problem.
I remember those days. I was in NYC back when it was the deadliest city in the country thanks to those automatic weapons.

As New York City has seen a rise in crime over the past year, an analysis of crime data shows that the city has seen far less violent crimes compared to 1990, when the city had its most reported murders on record.

In a recent press release, the New York Police Department (NYPD) said that while the number of overall shooting incidents decreased in September compared to the same month last year, the "overall index crime in New York City increased in September 2022, by 15.2% compared with September 2021 (11,057 v. 9,596)."

"Five of the seven major index-crime categories saw increases, driven by a 22.7% increase in burglary (1,409 v. 1,148), a 21.5% increase in grand larceny auto (1,215 v. 1,000), and a 21.3% increase in grand larceny (4,552 v. 3,753)," the press release said.

In comparison, a Newsweek analysis of NYPD crime data shows that this year's number of crimes is down from 1990. A spokesperson for the NYPD confirmed to Newsweek on Monday that in 1990 the city saw the most reported homicides on record, with 2,245.

Once the ban went into affect in 1994, along with the broken window policy, you started seeing homicides drop in NYC:

NYC crime statistics 1980-1999

NaAjwOo.png