Gentlemen: Do you lose interest once she gets interested?

Ms.CuriousCat

All Star
Daps
Ladies do you find that a guy is chasing you around but once you cave and go okay then what's the deal, he gets all defensive or backs off?

Guys do you like...I was going to ask if you like a girl to play hard to get then I realised you all just want to get laid :pachaha:

But seriously, what's the deal? Am I a taker of control in the scenario? How do you let the guy lead :guilty:

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
"How do you let the guy lead?"

The easy answer is you don't. Most men and women still hold traditional views on courting...which is to say...the man needs to take charge. So if he doesn't, it might be best to move on.
That said, I suppose some women overrate their signals. Maybe what you think are obvious signals to him, might not be so obvious. So in that case, try being a bit more direct and to the point.

Women are fond of saying they hate playing games, yet in courting/dating/relationships, a lot of the confusions and misunderstandings come from playing games and not being direct.

To answer the thread title, no. I don't lose interest once a woman shows interest. I mean that's the point: To show interest in a person and hopefully see that interest reciprocated.

Losing interest in a woman after you've shown interest in her is like....it's like ordering a meal at a restaurant and walking out as soon as it's delivered to the table.
Makes no sense.

Not to me, anyway.

:manny:

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
Ladies do you find that a guy is chasing you around but once you cave and go okay then what's the deal, he gets all defensive or backs off?

Guys do you like...I was going to ask if you like a girl to play hard to get then I realised you all just want to get laid :pachaha:

But seriously, what's the deal? Am I a taker of control in the scenario? How do you let the guy lead :guilty:
I lose interest after you let me smash and get mad for all that Shyt you put me through just to fukk

Danny Up

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah. But sometimes it's the girls fault. she just ain't who you imagined she was. You think she a nice chick, but she a bird just in a different package. You think she's fun, she corny and extra childish. Sometimes it just be like that. You want a cheesesteak, you get it and you like i don't want this shyt.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4

meh.ro2519.jpg

Nino Brown

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NYC/LDN
To a degree yes, but it mostly depends on how bad she is.

It's more likely to change after you hit though. Nothing highlights a woman's flaws more than that post nut clarity.

"Damn... why her hands look so old and veiny.. I never noticed that shyt before"

So you must use sex as much as you can to identify true compatibility

Willie

Bring me back some Gushers and a Sprite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Ohio, USA
Trashy ass? What's that like? fukkin a loose booty or something?

She might look better with clothes on than she does naked
Head might be :comeon: instead of :blessed:

Can't ride dikk. Its a lot of ways some p*ssy could be bad.

The way she moan might be a turn off.