Gentlemen: Do you lose interest once she gets interested?

Ms.CuriousCat

All Star
Daps
To a degree yes, but it mostly depends on how bad she is.

It's more likely to change after you hit though. Nothing highlights a woman's flaws more than that post nut clarity.

"Damn... why her hands look so old and veiny.. I never noticed that shyt before"

So you must use sex as much as you can to identify true compatibility

This has to be the worst advice I have ever gotten :pachaha:

Ms.CuriousCat

All Star
Daps
"How do you let the guy lead?"

The easy answer is you don't. Most men and women still hold traditional views on courting...which is to say...the man needs to take charge. So if he doesn't, it might be best to move on.
That said, I suppose some women overrate their signals. Maybe what you think are obvious signals to him, might not be so obvious. So in that case, try being a bit more direct and to the point.

Women are fond of saying they hate playing games, yet in courting/dating/relationships, a lot of the confusions and misunderstandings come from playing games and not being direct.

To answer the thread title, no. I don't lose interest once a woman shows interest. I mean that's the point: To show interest in a person and hopefully see that interest reciprocated.

Losing interest in a woman after you've shown interest in her is like....it's like ordering a meal at a restaurant and walking out as soon as it's delivered to the table.
Makes no sense.

Not to me, anyway.

:manny:

That's what I said! But apparently that's too much pressure on a guy :comeon:

Vodun

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Prime creator
Lightweight? That's pretty much status quo for most guys. Especially if a chick made you work (UNNECESSARILY) for it, funny how they think that'll keep you coming back when it does the opposite :heh:
Co sign, females fell to realize that niggz got options now days , there are more women then men which mean more women are down to fook.

For any ladies reading this always remember whatever you wont do there are 3 hoes down street will do in a heart beat best write that down remember that :myman:

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Ladies do you find that a guy is chasing you around but once you cave and go okay then what's the deal, he gets all defensive or backs off?

Guys do you like...I was going to ask if you like a girl to play hard to get then I realised you all just want to get laid :pachaha:

But seriously, what's the deal? Am I a taker of control in the scenario? How do you let the guy lead :guilty:
Men that like you, friend, dont play games with their emotions. Chemistry doesnt work like that. Some men are players and want to draw the woman in further by pretending to be indifferent when its obvious the woman is into them. Sometimes men do this when they are intimidated by a womans beauty or in cases where they cant keep a womans interest naturally and have to resort to demonic charms and spells to keep her interest.

Its so demonic, friend. :sitdown:

mcdivit85

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Sound Reasoning
Chase a chick? When there's literally millions of women outside the front door? :heh:

I would lose interest if a chick actually expected me to chase her. I'm a grown man with money to make, bills to pay and goals to reach. I don't have time for a chick that is more concerned with how many times I text her than how on point I am. I leave all the "good morning" and "how u bae" texts to the lover boy/"I control chicks with my d#ck" dudes.

If a woman chooses correctly, has herself together with the proper mind state for dealing with a real dude AND she brings much to the table, then dudes generally won't lose interest. I'm not talking about the lames.....they don't count. Real dudes understand the importance of what I laid out.

The problem is, there's too many women in the world who think that their presence and their reproductive orifice is enough to keep a dude. See, that ego screws alot of women over and then they get out here and find out that dudes can replace them just as easily(sometimes easier) as Beyonce tells her fans dudes can be replaced.

Peace

Chief

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Jozi
Let me speak for myself as a man

How long it takes you to give it up means nothing and when you do give it up has no guarantee that there will be a future

My advice to women is that that should not use thief p*ssy as a king piece coz once it get check mated it's over

Women Be open
Men be open

Miggs

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
Nah cuz i dont care if she interested in the beginning middle or end...I lose interest after ive hit enough to satisfy my appetite and someone else has entered the picture

Ashley Banks

All I ever wanted was the world
Daps
Co sign, females fell to realize that niggz got options now days , there are more women then men which mean more women are down to fook.

For any ladies reading this always remember whatever you wont do there are 3 hoes down street will do in a heart beat best write that down remember that :myman:

lol yeah if you're counting old women (50+) and kids.

For young adults (18-50), it's 1 to 1.

karim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
  • Chances are he just wants to fukk and you gave the impression that you want something serious :yeshrug: