Gentlemen: Do you lose interest once she gets interested?

BelieveBeOK

Superstar
Daps
Yeah. This is me.

Every "relationship" with a girl starts like this

I'll be out somehwere and see her, thinking damn, "This might be one of the most beautiful women I've ever seen, I gotta holla at her..."
guy-caught-looking.jpg

I'll holla and get the number. Call her and arrange a date.

The date will be amazing, chick will be witty, seem smart and we'll engage in a lot friendly and interesting debate where we differ on opinions.
ManOnDate1.jpg

I'll leave the date thinking, damn, "I got a good one :ohlawd:"

After the first date, the frequency of our text conversations will begin to ramp up and for the most part, I'll be enjoying that shyt on some
C1gNZD1WgAEr6tm.jpg

We'll go on a few more dates and eventually smash
0c4478e417277eb79b0057fb85272cb3--black-and-white-couples-white-women.jpg

I'll text her the next morning on some, "Had a great time last night :banderas:etc."

But I suddenly won't feel a pressing desire to text/call her again.... in fact texting/calls will slowly start feeling like a chore :francis:

When we go out, I'll start picking up little flaws/mannerisms/fashion choices that I don't like.....
2.jpg

"Damn, this chick always wearing green" :gucci:

"Damn, this chick always wearing red lipstick" :gucci:

"Damn, the way this chick drinks her orange juice is kinda annoying:gucci:"

Without fail, soon after she will ask me, "Where is this going? I really like you and would like something stable"
4.jpg

And without fail, I'll say some bullshyt like, "I really like you too, don't wanna rush it yet, not sure if I'm 100% ready yet, I just need a bit more time. "

At this point it's a wrap though....and I start acting mad shady and deliberately start sabotaging the relationship before it begins....
shady-man2.jpg

I start ignoring her calls...

When I do answer, I keep the conversations short because I'm "too tired from work"

I turn down dates because work is "getting hectic so I have no time"

I start hanging out a lot more with the boys and begin looking for new girls

When she says something I disagree with, I now simply reply with a condescending remark or give her a look of contempt :rudy:

Eventually she'll confront me about my behaviour
arguing-interracial-couple.jpg

And at that point, she/I/we decide(s) that being in a relationship might not actually work out.:yeshrug:

Rice'N Beckford

**King of ADOS**
Daps
Reppin
DMV
Yeah. This is me.

I'll be out somehwere and see her, thinking damn, "This might be one of the most beautiful women I've ever seen, I gotta holla at her..."
guy-caught-looking.jpg

The date will be amazing, chick will be witty, seem smart and we'll engage in a lot friendly and interesting debate where we differ on opinions.
ManOnDate1.jpg

After the first date, the frequency of our text conversations will begin to ramp up and for the most part, I'll be enjoying that shyt on some
C1gNZD1WgAEr6tm.jpg

I'll text her the next morning on some, "Had a great time last night :banderas:etc."

But I suddenly won't feel a pressing desire to text/call her again.... in fact texting/calls will slowly start feeling like a chore :francis:

When we go out, I'll start picking up little flaws/mannerisms/fashion choices that I don't like.....
2.jpg

Without fail, soon after she will ask me, "Where is this going? I really like you and would like something stable"
4.jpg

And without fail, I'll say some bullshyt like, "I really like you too, don't wanna rush it yet, not sure if I'm 100% ready yet, I just need a bit more time. "

At this point it's a wrap though....and I start acting mad shady and deliberately start sabotaging the relationship before it begins....
shady-man2.jpg

When I do answer, I keep the conversations short because I'm "too tired from work"

When she says something I disagree with, I now simply reply with a condescending remark or give her a look of contempt :rudy:

And at that point, she/I/we decide(s) that being in a relationship might not actually work out.:yeshrug:

You think youre slick :mjpls: negged

Dwolf

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Murim
Yeah. This is me.

guy-caught-looking.jpg

ManOnDate1.jpg

C1gNZD1WgAEr6tm.jpg

2.jpg

4.jpg

shady-man2.jpg

Interesting choice of pics :mjpls:

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah. This is me.

guy-caught-looking.jpg

ManOnDate1.jpg

C1gNZD1WgAEr6tm.jpg

2.jpg

4.jpg

shady-man2.jpg

c00n.

FukyourFort

All Star
Daps
I don't chase too much. I will put in an initial effort but if i find she's playing too many games and being hard to get i bounce.