Gentrification comes to Compton vol. Furious Styles told y'all in '91

Noriega

Simps R Us
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Southside,Chicago
You're from Chicago and you don't understand what municipalities are?
Chicago isn’t its own county like many other cities breh :dahell:

NYC was confusing to me when I first started going out there, like how the boroughs got they own government and shyt but they still NYC :mindblown:

collateral.

Rookie
Supporter
Daps

NYC was confusing to me when I first started going out there, like how the boroughs got they own government and shyt but they still NYC :mindblown:
Each 5 boroughs have their own county yeah, but they don’t really make decisions like that. They got their own DA’s and Judges but there’s no county seat. One mayor governs all 5 boroughs.

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs

So I have a question

Do counties work differently when the county is named after the main city vs when it's not?
Example do Los Angeles and & Dallas County function differently than Cook County and Harris County(Chicago and Houston)

Noriega

Simps R Us
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Southside,Chicago
So I have a question

Do counties work differently when the county is named after the main city vs when it's not?
Example do Los Angeles and & Dallas County function differently than Cook County and Harris County(Chicago and Houston)
Yes...Cook County it’s own legitimate entity with dozens of other municipalities so it’s not strictly dealing with Chicago issues.

Im sure LA county gov. is just a extension of the City of Los Angeles gov.

Whogivesafuck

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Yes...Cook County it’s own legitimate entity with dozens of other municipalities so it’s not strictly dealing with Chicago issues.

Im sure LA county gov. is just a extension of the City of Los Angeles gov.

Do Cook County shreiff do street patrol? Are is it strictly jail.

NoGutsNoGLory

Superstar
Daps
I hate when cacs uses words like “trendy” or “eccentric” to describe moving into a majority black or Hispanic neighborhood.

Stay y’all asses in the burbs. This will be the perfect time for crips, bloods and esses to start start kicking doors in and scaring these motherfukkers out
Their gang (LAPD) is bigger and stronger. Buy property people.