Get off and stay off Facebook (Fedbook)

Crude Abolitionist

End Slavery
Supporter
Daps
JS84898948_Reuters_Facebook-logo_trans_NvBQzQNjv4BqFZ2mKB99NyfWHs4BvtAqLsS4XZFk3S07juafvYzyvW0.jpg

Here is an article saying they have been spying on you using your Android phone no doubt its the same thing with iPhones

Ars Technica: Facebook saves call, text data of Android users

Here is an article saying people no longer trust Facebook (Fedbook)

New survey finds Americans’ trust in Facebook continues to decline

Then here is an article stating Facebook (Fedbook) is "Too big to fai"

Facebook is too big to fail

The US Gov uses Facebook to spy on its citizens its not going to let the people and "free" market kill it. Its too useful to them. The US Gov will keep Facebook (Fedbook) alive to further spy on its citizens and spread white supremacist propaganda.

GET OFF FACEBOOK (FEDBOOK)

This is not a game. It could not be anymore obvious at this point yall...

Delete your accounts.

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
just decided to shut my shyt down.. for me it's noticing the time i waste. reading the timeline, liking shyt, comments, my own statuses, pics, convos, messages.... 95% revolving around people i would not see, care about or notice in public, if i didn't have facebook

2018 is the last year for all that shyt really... i'm going back to the 90s where we actually knew people and did shyt together

Crude Abolitionist

End Slavery
Supporter
Daps
If you're not on Facebook, but you're on Instagram, you are still on Facebook, lol.

Thank you I should of stated this in my OP.

This is also correct.

Instagram is also a no go has to be deleted as well.

Don't wait for advertisers to start pulling out. YOU are the product for Facebook its YOU that needs to delete your account to protect yourself.