Get off and stay off Facebook (Fedbook)

FSP

Banned
Daps
Thank you I should of stated this in my OP.

This is also correct.

Instagram is also a no go has to be deleted as well.

Don't wait for advertisers to start pulling out. YOU are the product for Facebook its YOU that needs to delete your account to protect yourself.
Actually you guys should just exercise caution and use your critical thinking skills God gave you to not be influenced by Russian plants and political adversaries.

Soon there's going to be a network where we'll be able to sell our own data, but that's probably a few years down the line.

Crude Abolitionist

End Slavery
Supporter
Daps
I feel sorry for the company that paid for my data LMFAO.

Don't think you flying under the radar...If you black on Facebook (Fedbook) you being watched no matter what you post.

They can still find out things about you based off what you post and do on Facebook (Fedbook)

If you Black you being watched period.

You are not insignificant.

You are major to them.

FSP

Banned
Daps
Don't think you flying under the radar...If you black on Facebook (Fedbook) you being watched no matter what you post.

They can still find out things about you based off what you post and do on Facebook (Fedbook)

If you Black you being watched period.

You are not insignificant.

You are major to them.
Ain't nothing I care about on my facebook lol

I haven't even used my real name in forever

Crude Abolitionist

End Slavery
Supporter
Daps
Actually you guys should just exercise caution and use your critical thinking skills God gave you to not be influenced by Russian plants and political adversaries.

Soon there's going to be a network where we'll be able to sell our own data, but that's probably a few years down the line.

Lol Russia... They doing some dirt for sure...

It's Amerikkka. Always has been and will be. They are enemy #1 no one else but Amerikkka.