Get packed out preaching Anti-Abortion propaganda in the hood crehs

CrownHeights

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, New York
if a fetus isn't a human being thing we should be able to punch pregnant women in the stomach :manny:

I don't care about abortion but I think that's a really bad argument people love to make

:dwillhuh:

At that stage it has no conscious meaning no awareness. There's a difference between aborting a fetus which is a decision made by the mother and wanting to harm someone who wants to keep it :mjtf:

You're argument makes zero sense my guy.

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
The Traps of Unified Korea
if a fetus isn't a human being thing we should be able to punch pregnant women in the stomach :manny:

I don't care about abortion but I think that's a really bad argument people love to make
The problem here really is your lil dumb ass thinks you dropped knowledge with this.

Prynce

Daps
:dwillhuh:

At that stage it has no conscious meaning no awareness. There's a difference between aborting a fetus which is a decision made by the mother and wanting to harm someone who wants to keep it :mjtf:

You're argument makes zero sense my guy.
So what about people in comas? Should we kill them? Also babies in the womb do have awareness and consciousness :skip:

also my argument makes perfect sense. If abortion isn't murder and the fetus isn't human than the charge should be assault not murder

Also by ur logic men should be allowed to abandon their children since they made a decision, but let me guess you against that lol

CrownHeights

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, New York
Fight to kill your babies bruhs. Another generation down the drain.

A child is only a person if the woman wants it.

These folks are sex crazed and sick.

I'm confused....What exactly are you saying? :patrice:

The world has an abundance of people, you really think more people in an already crowded planet is the answer? 8 billion in climbing my guy, we'll be aight.