Get packed out preaching Anti-Abortion propaganda in the hood crehs

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
So anybody can go outside a high school that they are clearly too old to attend, or any school, and start filming? Forget the whole abortion issue, why the fukk didn’t a security officer, teacher, principal, etc..get this fukking weirdo creep off the fukking property before a kid could possibly get in trouble for taking care of something the adults should have handled? That guy could have been a pedo, could have had a gun, could have done a number of things, and the people in “charge” let a kid catch a case because they couldn’t monitor the activities of their school

Prynce

Daps
i mean, i dont think you should be able to punch anyone in the stomach man or woman. you are acting against someone else body period. not really comparable to someone acting against their own body.
but concerning the pregnancy, yeah there are different laws within the same jurisdiction which will have different time table on when to consider a fetus as a person or whatever. it only leads a reasonable person to believe that they don't really give af about them kids.
it's all confusing to me which is why I say I don't care :hubie:

Cause what we define as a human being changes so much like you say based on laws and jurisdictions

Raw Lyrics

Sunset Park
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
If someone wants to terminate the LIFE they created, I say they should be able to.

If you can willingly kill off your offspring at its earliest gestational period then it’s better for all of society that your DNA doesn’t get to live on.

As for me, I want my seeds to flourish as does my wife, but that’s our personal choice and should be respected as those who choose the opposite.

Hearing that young bird’s shrill of a voice makes me happy that she’s for abortion.

:hubie:

Daps
Reppin
St louis
Cracka thought the camera was a forcefield.
hFMIsHx.gif

UKVu0t8.gif

DLo

All Star
Supporter
Daps
If someone wants to terminate the LIFE they created, I say they should be able to.

If you can willingly kill off your offspring at its earliest gestational period then it’s better for all of society that your DNA doesn’t get to live on.

As for me, I want my seeds to flourish as does my wife, but that’s our personal choice and should be respected as those who choose the opposite.

Hearing that young bird’s shrill of a voice makes me happy that she’s for abortion.

:hubie:

Someone = the woman i'm guessing because men have no rights in the decision on whether a baby lives or dies