Get packed out preaching Anti-Abortion propaganda in the hood crehs

Daps
if a fetus isn't a human being thing we should be able to punch pregnant women in the stomach :manny:

I don't care about abortion but I think that's a really bad argument people love to make

fun fact. in the anti-abortion loving state of georgia, you can't file a wrongful death lawsuit if someone causes you to lose a fetus in negligence..... unless the fetus is "quick"... meaning moving around in the womb which occurs later in pregnancy. basically they don't recognize is as a "person" or whatever until around 18 weeks of pregnancy:jbhmm: meanwhile GA was once of the first to try the whole 6 week abortion law that got passed on texas.
i don't care about abortion but i think that's a really bad argument people love to make lol
i would just stick with what the medical field says

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:dwillhuh:

At that stage it has no conscious meaning no awareness. There's a difference between aborting a fetus which is a decision made by the mother and wanting to harm someone who wants to keep it :mjtf:

You're argument makes zero sense my guy.

none whatsoever.

Prynce

Daps
fun fact. in the anti-abortion loving state of georgia, you can't file a wrongful death lawsuit if someone causes you to lose a fetus in negligence..... unless the fetus is "quick"... meaning moving around in the womb which occurs later in pregnancy. basically they don't recognize is as a "person" or whatever until around 18 weeks of pregnancy:jbhmm: meanwhile GA was once of the first to try the whole 6 week abortion law that got passed on texas.
i don't care about abortion but i think that's a really bad argument people love to make lol
i would just stick with what the medical field says
well i stand corrected and will shut the fukk up :hubie:

Daps
well i stand corrected and will shut the fukk up :hubie:

i mean, i dont think you should be able to punch anyone in the stomach man or woman. you are acting against someone else body period. not really comparable to someone acting against their own body.
but concerning the pregnancy, yeah there are different laws within the same jurisdiction which will have different time table on when to consider a fetus as a person or whatever. it only leads a reasonable person to believe that they don't really give af about them kids.

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
if a fetus isn't a human being thing we should be able to punch pregnant women in the stomach :manny:

I don't care about abortion but I think that's a really bad argument people love to make
What's wrong with you?