GGG in regards to Mayweather fight at 154: "Show me contract"

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
You're that guy......cool. You're too busy trying to be the smartest guy in the room, that you look foolish. You see all that context you're throwing in there about how Roy DQ not being the same as the Kirkland-Molina DQ? That's what I'm talking about. Nobody is disputing that Floyd has an official KD on his record, it's just insulting to boxing FANS, not Stanleys as you so sophomorically throw around, to act like he's actually been knocked down. If you exchanged the word "knocked" with "pushed" and proceed to hurt yourself and let your hand hit to ground while you're in the act of doing the pushing, it would be downright stupid to perpetuate the notion that you got "pushed" down. Like I said.....you wanna ride the technical wave, then that's cool. But it's not black and white like that.

im that guy alright...im the guy who knows what constitutes a knockdown in professional boxing...you're the guy arguing the "semantics" of an official KD because you think its insulting to fans that floyd mayweather got KD in any other way besides the typical :skip:..are you serious? :russ: this is a sport where the fighters could willingly take knees in a fight to stave off pressure and/or clear their head if shyt is getting hot..whether contact is made or not...i guess thats insulting to boxing fans to refer to those as knockdowns even though thats what they are :skip:..and now you're resorting to making up scenarios where im sure you cant even find 2 real life fight examples that match it...however there are plenty of fights where self inflicted injury KDs and stoppages have occurred..its a sad day when so called boxing fans are so focused on their stanning they don't know nothing else:francis:

Champ_KW

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
im that guy alright...im the guy who knows what constitutes a knockdown in professional boxing...you're the guy arguing the "semantics" of an official KD because you think its insulting to fans that floyd mayweather got KD in any other way besides the typical :skip:..are you serious? :russ: this is a sport where the fighters could willingly take knees in a fight to stave off pressure and/or clear their head if shyt is getting hot..whether contact is made or not...i guess thats insulting to boxing fans to refer to those as knockdowns even though thats what they are :skip:..and now you're resorting to making up scenarios where im sure you cant even find 2 real life fight examples that match it...however there are plenty of fights where self inflicted injury KDs and stoppages have occurred..its a sad day when so called boxing fans are so focused on their stanning they don't know nothing else:francis:

At what point do you get tired of arguing with yourself? Everyone on here agrees he has an official KD on his record. Nobody is even arguing that point.....the point is that his official KD falls within the gray area of technicality. What's so hard for you to grasp? That's why you're embarrassing yourself. You keep trying to pass off this technical aspect of a KD in a sport to people that have never seen him actually knocked down. Quite the simpleton, I see.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
At what point do you get tired of arguing with yourself? Everyone on here agrees he has an official KD on his record. Nobody is even arguing that point.....the point is that his official KD falls within the gray area of technicality. What's so hard for you to grasp? That's why you're embarrassing yourself. You keep trying to pass off this technical aspect of a KD in a sport to people that have never seen him actually knocked down. Quite the simpleton, I see.

you quoted me :skip: not the other way around...from your "nationalistic rooting interest" comment from way back i know you have no idea whats going on in boxing...that smart-dumb BS you like to kick doesn't fly breh...what i said was the final on that...its 2015...we have PBC, cards on TruTv, notable fight cards this year from this year on HBO and Showtime, pretty much fights every weekend into July, cats talking about and/or going to live cards...there's more to boxing than being a floyd mayweather stan..i know its hard to imagine in your small world...try talking about those things rather than the "semantics" and "technicalities" of an official knockdown against floyd mayweather from 14 years ago

keepemup

Banned
Daps
If GGG can legit make 154 I'm all for it. To be honest I'm not sure if I like that better than a Brook or Thurman fight however.