Google Pay and Samsung Pay will reportedly accept Bitcoin and other cryptos soon

Cynic

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Can someone explain how this works? If 1 Btc is 51k, how can the average person be involved in this? The average person can’t buy 1 Bitcoin so how will this be used for day to day transactions? I’m completely confused at the practicality of it. Will people be using half a coin(25k) to pay for things?

You have internet access - do the research.

Stop talking about average people.

Hopeofmypeople

Veteran
Daps
So what are the top crypto currencies to invest in right now? My homie was saying XRP and XLM are sure fire investments.

ApolloStark

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
that’s why they included a lot of stablecoins as well...but yes they low key are more interested in taking your BTC off you and folks would be right NOT to give it to them

:smile:

This just led to a :ohhh: moment as to why Google Play etc are even entertaining this

aXiom

Maximized Potential
Daps
Reppin
Parc fermé
What the fukk is a gizmochina? Do y'all not source information before you regurgitate it? This is how misinformation spreads.

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
So what are the top crypto currencies to invest in right now? My homie was saying XRP and XLM are sure fire investments.
My boy was talking to me about the coins he's in, he was like, "yeah it's this coin XRP and I have x amount of it"... I go, ahh you talking about Ripple right?

He said nah, at that point, I realized he didn't know what he was investing in.
:snoop:

Hopeofmypeople

Veteran
Daps
My boy was talking to me about the coins he's in, he was like, "yeah it's this coin XRP and I have x amount of it"... I go, ahh you talking about Ripple right?

He said nah, at that point, I realized he didn't know what he was investing in.
:snoop:

So XRP is a bad investment?:dwillhuh: I was about to put money down on that. He was like yo trust me they got a court case coming up and when it’s over it’s about to blow up.