Google Stadia (Official Thread)

SleezyBigSlim

Banned
Daps
Looks like Xbox X power reign at the top will be shorter then leprechaun

Controller has same button layout of the dual shock. Former PlayStation and Xbox exec Phil Harrison is encharge:troll:

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Looks like Xbox X power reign at the top will be shorter then leprechaun

Controller has same button layout of the dual shock. Former PlayStation and Xbox exec Phil Harrison is encharge:troll:

Could I point out some statistical errors :scust:

The Xbox been the most powerful console since the OG. The 360 had a better GPU so it won last gen as well in spite of Kojima straight up lying at E3. The 1X is the current king and now this thread is based on a new console that is targeting NEXT GEN :snoop: so saying it's more powerful than the 1X is kind of a given (unless you Nintendo) so there comment about its reign at the top being short implies that this console is more powerful than the premium version of the next Xbox. Is that the case young man or nah?

the_FUTURE

Superstar
Daps
I'm only interested in what they're doing with Sega. That could potentially sway me in.

also that controller in the latest spawn wave ep stated that controller probably won't be the final design. rumour heads were just trying to match up with the lining of the map the best they could.