Got sexually harassed by an Indian last night

LightSkinYeshua

All Star
Daps
Mannnnn I am not feeling safe in these streets anymore :mjcry:

I'm coming from the gym after leg and arm day, feeling nice. I get on the Myron (Coli discord) listening to a nikka have a breakdown after doing crack. Out of nowhere, some random indian dude came running behind me. Im in Brooklyn and the area Im at, its rare to find some indian walking around this late at night.

nikka keeps nodding at me and Im trying my best to mind my business. nikka walks in front of me and starts trying to have a convo about how he cant find parking. Every time he looks back he's smiling and noding at me. Then the nikka starts touching his dikk. I thought he had an itch at first but nahhhhhhhhhhhh man was playing with himself son.

I had too much shyt in my hand but I wanted to rock his shyt son. I decided to walk in the middle of the street since I was walking in a horrible lit area. Im not fighting a nikka with his dikk out.

When he see me go into the street he crossed to the next block and went after some Jamaican lady. She noticed everything so she crossed as well.

Bruh too much weirdos and drug addicts coming into my area son. if I see that nikka again Ima punch the shyt out of him before he pulls his dikk out.

This ain't even the first time, I'm still traumatized by a white dude with a robe and a brief case touching himself next to me on the train.

I now know what women be going through :sadcam:

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Buck Breaking coming soon family.
full