Got sexually harassed by an Indian last night

ThrobbingHood

Take from the b*tch, give to the whores.
Daps
Initially I seen this post and was like fukk wat u talkin bout but tbh it is pretty true
To be honest, I was being facetious but also showing how silly it is when we question what women were wearing when they get sexually harassed. I can appreciate some cleavage without being a creep. Other men should be able to too.

benjamin

Veteran
Daps
full
:mjlol:Y'all Nikkas sumptin else

Apprentice

RIP Doughboy Roc
Daps
Reppin
DMV
To be honest, I was being facetious but also showing how silly it is when we question what women were wearing when they get sexually harassed. I can appreciate some cleavage without being a creep. Other men should be able to too.
Breh tbh it’s the nature of men, some of us jus more trained socially and mentally than others. Women take it too personal when people say watch wat u wear imo, it’s more so saying Men/Predators are unfixable more so than Woman shouldn’t be provocative/promiscuous

LightSkinYeshua

All Star
Daps
Initially I seen this post and was like fukk wat u talkin bout but tbh it is pretty true

I remember one day I was walkin to the field for a workout, field is bout 10 mins walkin from my crib.

I’m crossing an intersection and I see a car bout to turn into a parking lot so I let bro drive in, kept walkin and about a block later I see the nikka pullin up next to me, I live in a metro area so I’m thinkin he jus lookin for parking, I keep walkin and hit the next block and I see him pull up again.

I still ignore it cuz I’m really thinkin in my head this nikka jus lookin for parking. I’m on the next block and this nikka pull up again, I see him rollin down his windows

I’m like: “what u need :demonic:

bussy boy: “What’s up? :dame:

I jus keep walkin to the field, but once I thought bout the situation it hit me I shouldn’t really have been walkin to the field in my compression pants, nikkas really be gay and I gotta be mindful of that :yeshrug:

and never leave the crib witout it, if bro got aggressive I’m a football player not a boxer :unimpressed:

Sorry this happened to you bro but this is definitely a discussion that should be had. Imagine if you were a women who couldnt protect herself from these creeps. Im still a little shaken up as to why this nikka had the audacity to think it was alright to do that shyt to me.

Apprentice

RIP Doughboy Roc
Daps
Reppin
DMV
Sorry this happened to you bro but this is definitely a discussion that should be had. Imagine if you were a women who couldnt protect herself from these creeps. Im still a little shaken up as to why this nikka had the audacity to think it was alright to do that shyt to me.
Facts but I don’t think there’s really a way of fixing this problem, if we can’t stop people murdering how do we stop assaulters from assaulting? It’s either put em in jail or we jus gotta be ready to protect ourselves at all times

I think every woman older than 21 should own a gun

ThrobbingHood

Take from the b*tch, give to the whores.
Daps
Breh tbh it’s the nature of men, some of us jus more trained socially and mentally than others. Women take it too personal when people say watch wat u wear imo, it’s more so saying Men/Predators are unfixable more so than Woman shouldn’t be provocative/promiscuous
That’s definitely true too. Thankfully, we’ll never go to the extreme of Saudi Arabia and completely cover women because some men can’t control their urges.

LightSkinYeshua

All Star
Daps
Facts but I don’t think there’s really a way of fixing this problem, if we can’t stop people murdering how do we stop assaulters from assaulting? It’s either put em in jail or we jus gotta be ready to protect ourselves at all times

I think every woman older than 21 should own a gun

Idk man its just scary to know that we might definitely see a rise in this. Especially with the study about people are not having sex or getting into relationships. We are gonna see a lot of these incidents like you see in India or China

Apprentice

RIP Doughboy Roc
Daps
Reppin
DMV
Idk man its just scary to know that we might definitely see a rise in this. Especially with the study about people are not having sex or getting into relationships. We are gonna see a lot of these incidents like you see in India or China
What happens in India and China? I’m not hip

LightSkinYeshua

All Star
Daps
What happens in India and China? I’m not hip

They have an issue with sexual harassment and assault. For instance, studies show that the man are not having sex and interested in getting into relationships. Theres been initiatives to get them off video games and social media.

India has many cases of rape mobs.