Got sexually harassed by an Indian last night

Afrodroid

God bless Black People!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rio De Janeiro, BR
nikka walks in front of me and starts trying to have a convo about how he cant find parking. Every time he looks back he's smiling and noding at me. Then the nikka starts touching his dikk. I thought he had an itch at first but nahhhhhhhhhhhh man was playing with himself son.

1hsn0t0.gif

Apprentice

RIP Doughboy Roc
Daps
Reppin
DMV
This has happened to you twice now. At some point, you have to start scrutinizing what you’re wearing.
Initially I seen this post and was like fukk wat u talkin bout but tbh it is pretty true

I remember one day I was walkin to the field for a workout, field is bout 10 mins walkin from my crib.

I’m crossing an intersection and I see a car bout to turn into a parking lot so I let bro drive in, kept walkin and about a block later I see the nikka pullin up next to me, I live in a metro area so I’m thinkin he jus lookin for parking, I keep walkin and hit the next block and I see him pull up again.

I still ignore it cuz I’m really thinkin in my head this nikka jus lookin for parking. I’m on the next block and this nikka pull up again, I see him rollin down his windows

I’m like: “what u need :demonic:

bussy boy: “What’s up? :dame:

I jus keep walkin to the field, but once I thought bout the situation it hit me I shouldn’t really have been walkin to the field in my compression pants, nikkas really be gay and I gotta be mindful of that :yeshrug:

and never leave the crib witout it, if bro got aggressive I’m a football player not a boxer :unimpressed: