Gun advice: How to purchase...legally?

Daps
Thanks for all the replies everyone, I really appreciate the encouragement and assistance.
Everything helps.
:blessed::to::salute::salute::salute:
Where are you located in MD? Silverdo show is at the Frederick Fairgrounds next weekend. It'll be a whole lot less hassle trying to find what you want in state as opposed to buying one out of state and still having to get it transfered here.

Behind-the-wheel

Living dead
Daps
Reppin
Death
Where are you located in MD? Silverdo show is at the Frederick Fairgrounds next weekend. It'll be a whole lot less hassle trying to find what you want in state as opposed to buying one out of state and still having to get it transfered here.

Hell yeah man!! that's a bet! I will definitely be there!!!
Thanks for the info breh!
EDIT: Checked their website....they were in frederick on the first of this month.
:(

by the way, I FOUND ONE!!!!
Found her on TargetsportsUSA.com.
They have 43 left in stock! It's being shipped to my FFL tomorrow morning FED-EX!!
In another week I'll have her in my hands!!!
I can't wait!!!!

Last edited:

Behind-the-wheel

Living dead
Daps
Reppin
Death
Not for nothing.

Thing is, I never really went looking for one gun, it just fell in my lap from being around it. Thats pretty much all you got to do. Go to ranges, gun shows, etc., and just keep your eyes open

Plus I look at it as something thats good to have but not necessarily a need atm.

Like a good set of tools. Most people don't need them on an everyday bases but it's very good to have just in case you need them

True. Very true. I believe I've become a little obsessive compulsive over the years.
While it's helped my career and finances exponentially...its made me a curmudgeon when it comes to things of small importance.

By the way, I FOUND ONE!!!!
They have 43 left in stock! It's being shipped to my FFL tomorrow morning FED-EX!!
I can't wait!!!!

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
True. Very true. I believe I've become a little obsessive compulsive over the years.
While it's helped my career and finances exponentially...its made me a curmudgeon when it comes to things of small importance.

I can't wait!!!!
Dope

To be real, its how my homie just got his AK... Then he got it painted and modded somewhere else.

He usually has to wait but thats it

Daps
Hell yeah man!! that's a bet! I will definitely be there!!!
Thanks for the info breh!
EDIT: Checked their website....they were in frederick on the first of this month.
:(

by the way, I FOUND ONE!!!!
I can't wait!!!!
My bad, I saw that it had already passed a little while after my post. Congrats on finding one. I've got 1 in 40 that I've shot maybe twice. Just felt a little too "dainty" for my liking. Hope you enjoy it.

ReadOneBookAWeek

Smoking on a Cac Pack
Daps

I can't wait!!!!
U ever get ya hands on that tool?