Has the Nation of Islam been recruiting in your neighborhood/city?

Memorial Stadium Piru

WE BYKE BABY
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Big Red
I was playing ball at the park earlier and 4 people in button up shirts and khakis were standing on the sideline and smiling and laughing at us trash talking and playing ball, when we were finished with the first game they opened the cooler they had with them and it was full of water, Gatorades and sodas :leon: It was 3 young black dudes and a young black girl (fine as hell I might add) and they started talking to us about now being a pivotal time for black people in America and how they need young black men now more than ever to be strong leaders for their families and communities in the face of white supremacy (they literally said white supremacy:leon:)

Then they talked to us about the quick history of the NOI and its importance to the black community, then they said how much more powerful it could be if they had more charismatic young black men like us leading the charge, then invited us to their masjid tomorrow because they had a businessman from Chicago coming in and talking about ways young black men can economically prosper when we seemingly have nothing

Is this real? Are they telling the truth? Are they just really good salesmen? I think I'm just gonna go and see what I learn. I mean, I'm a Christian but idk, they might've either sold me or duped me....

(This was at Carol City Park btw for my SFL brehs)

Ronnie Macho

Banned
Supporter
Daps
I was playing ball at the park earlier and 4 people in button up shirts and khakis were standing on the sideline and smiling and laughing at us trash talking and playing ball, when we were finished with the first game they opened the cooler they had with them and it was full of water, Gatorades and sodas :leon: It was 3 young black dudes and a young black girl (fine as hell I might add) and they started talking to us about now being a pivotal time for black people in America and how they need young black men now more than ever to be strong leaders for their families and communities in the face of white supremacy (they literally said white supremacy:leon:)

Then they talked to us about the quick history of the NOI and its importance to the black community, then they said how much more powerful it could be if they had more charismatic young black men like us leading the charge, then invited us to their masjid tomorrow because they had a businessman from Chicago coming in and talking about ways young black men can economically prosper when we seemingly have nothing

Is this real? Are they telling the truth? Are they just really good salesmen? I think I'm just gonna go and see what I learn. I mean, I'm a Christian but idk, they might've either sold me or duped me....

ALL RELIGION IS FALSE!!!...You've been duped...gonna end up brainwashed...them NOI nikkas work with the government...point...blank...period...why do you have to be involved in religion to help the Black Community in the first place???...I'd rather fukk with the Black Panthers or Guardian Angels...which focuses on Black issues in the community without that fakkit ass religion bullshyt...

TL15

Veteran
Daps

All religious recruitment is the same...they try to capitalize off of your vulnerability

What does "what's going on now" have to do with your religious affiliation? OTHER than it's a time where black people feel vulnerable.

Why does it matter what religion someone is if we are fighting white supremacy together? Isn't this a Black American issue?

People who are genuinely interested in fixing a political issue wouldn't care about your religious stance. Their goal is to recruit you into their church.

(I'm not saying that they are bad or anything they are doing is wrong with their church :whoa: to each their own. But this is what all religious recruitment is about, finding people who feel vulnerable and offering them a "way out")

K.Dot

African American
Daps
Reppin
Bro 'nem

Please join

K.Dot

African American
Daps
Reppin
Bro 'nem
L
All religious recruitment is the same...they try to capitalize off of your vulnerability

What does "what's going on now" have to do with your religious affiliation? OTHER than it's a time where black people feel vulnerable.

Why does it matter what religion someone is if we are fighting white supremacy together? Isn't this a Black American issue?

People who are genuinely interested in fixing a political issue wouldn't care about your religious stance. Their goal is to recruit you into their church.

(I'm not saying that they are bad or anything they are doing is wrong with their church :whoa: to each their own. But this is what all religious recruitment is about, finding people who feel vulnerable and offering them a "way out")
Don't let the name fool YOU, all you need is faith. I rock with them and don't do Muslim thing . They seem to be okay with it