Has the Nation of Islam been recruiting in your neighborhood/city?

god shamgod

Veteran
Daps
I remember the nation of islam use to be in the streets trying to recruit people(mid 90's).Especially on central & madison.Them dudes ran up on our car like them cats in I'm gonna git u sucka with the windshield wipers.

Gifted one

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
I was playing ball at the park earlier and 4 people in button up shirts and khakis were standing on the sideline and smiling and laughing at us trash talking and playing ball, when we were finished with the first game they opened the cooler they had with them and it was full of water, Gatorades and sodas :leon: It was 3 young black dudes and a young black girl (fine as hell I might add) and they started talking to us about now being a pivotal time for black people in America and how they need young black men now more than ever to be strong leaders for their families and communities in the face of white supremacy (they literally said white supremacy:leon:)

Then they talked to us about the quick history of the NOI and its importance to the black community, then they said how much more powerful it could be if they had more charismatic young black men like us leading the charge, then invited us to their masjid tomorrow because they had a businessman from Chicago coming in and talking about ways young black men can economically prosper when we seemingly have nothing

Is this real? Are they telling the truth? Are they just really good salesmen? I think I'm just gonna go and see what I learn. I mean, I'm a Christian but idk, they might've either sold me or duped me....

(This was at Carol City Park btw for my SFL brehs)

Mosque 29 in liberty city. I been there a few times, good friends with student minister Patrick Muhammad, Jaury, Tony Muhammad and a few others from there. I don't subscribe to their religion but they're some good brothers and sisters there and will be in the community when you need them. A few events the grassroots group I'm in threw, they provided security. Also went to mosque 82 in Sistrunk up in Broward. Them brothers is cool people

Last edited:

TL15

Veteran
Daps
L

Don't let the name fool YOU, all you need is faith. I rock with them and don't do Muslim thing . They seem to be okay with it

I'm unsure what you're talking about but here's my point:

I'm all about ANYONE who is trying to make things better for all of us (black people) in America

I don't need to worship with you and you don't need to worship with me to do that