Has the Nation of Islam been recruiting in your neighborhood/city?

Jatigi

Flagrant Hater
Daps
Reppin
The Souf
Yes, but they have for the longest. There is a noticeable uptick though. I see them selling those Mohammed Speaks papers. They need to sell bean pies. They bought an old church building and made it a mosque. I don't see the Moorish dudes as much because they are in different part of town.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Yes, but they have for the longest. There is a noticeable uptick though. I see them selling those Mohammed Speaks papers. They need to sell bean pies. They bought an old church building and made it a mosque. I don't see the Moorish dudes as much because they are in different part of town.

NOI need to modernize their operations though. Brothers should have square readers and when they are out selling fruits, pies, and news papers because many people do not even carry cash like that.

ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA

Return of the Khryst
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA
ALL RELIGION IS FALSE!!!...You've been duped...gonna end up brainwashed...them NOI nikkas work with the government...point...blank...period...why do you have to be involved in religion to help the Black Community in the first place???...I'd rather fukk with the Black Panthers or Guardian Angels...which focuses on Black issues in the community without that fakkit ass religion bullshyt...
shut the fukk up..

nothing wrong with spiritual guidance and observance.

Dig

Catch Up
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
What happened to the Islamic breh that used to post on here:jbhmm:? Breh posted videos of him gardening and shyt:gladbron:

@OffHalsted

The 100s LochNess
Daps
Reppin
NOI need to modernize their operations though. Brothers should have square readers and when they are out selling fruits, pies, and news papers because many people do not even carry cash like that.

I think should takeover the maintenance trade in the black community which currently being ran by mexicans..

Lawn services, Snow plow services, Garbage hauling, Scraping etc..

They got man power & influence over the community :manny:it's definitely worth a try

BlackPrint

The Mayor
Daps
Reppin
NYC
I'm all for it, just gotta be able to acknowledge that

1. Started by a (self identifying) white man, who's worshiped within that sphere.
2. They killed Malcolm (regardless to why.)
3. They want to arabize in some form Black people and put the Palestinan holocaust over the Black one (and them Arabs not even fw us like that)

I love Farrakhan like an uncle and if he say turn shyt up tommorow, I'm outside tryna hurt somebody.. As I think alot of Black men are, but I wouldn't personally ever aspire to be in the NOI as a Black man with KoS.

Shoutout to Farrakhan, that's Sensei nikka!