Have any of y'all gone to the Black Lives Matter website?

End Cruelty

Yuffie butter!
Daps
Reppin
Gaia
Black LGBT's are the minority.

The fact white people and other races are involved in an organization called "BLACK LIVES MATTER" is enough for me to not take it seriously.

And no mention of legislation or group economics...lost me there.
:whoa: Did you read through the entire website? The page I linked was just their principles.

Daps
Reppin
Continental U.S.
Well, for the sake of conversation, I want to point out that I believe that "hundreds of thousands of years" is quite an overstatement based on my knowledge. Human beings have only been around for 45-55 thousand years and even that is debatable. Also, The social aspect of gay and straight as we know it is not particularly old. Sexual identity was not so much a big a deal before the current era. I also think you're overlooking the fact that many animals (considering humans have an animal side) copulate for pleasure, it's not necessarily reversing anything. I also think you're giving early humans a little bit too much credit because there was most definitely a time when a lot of these ancient nikkas was fukking these cave bytches (no pun intended) and neither one of them knew where babies came from.

I'm not saying I'm an advocate for BLM but even if it did take such "reversing", so what? Many things need changing on this Earth.
Again I can accept it to a degree breh, I have a lesbian friend with a family and one of my coworkers is a married gay dude and one of the coolest people I know. Over the years my views on the issue has vastly grown and changed. :yeshrug:

I still find the act of 2 men gross but I don't judge people on who they choose to be with no more.:yeshrug:

End Cruelty

Yuffie butter!
Daps
Reppin
Gaia
I can't get with the bolded at all. and second is basically saying, hell, the black family has already been destroyed so why ascribe to wanting to repair it?

I already knew this whole BLM was a gay/lesbian & Feminist movement and using the black lives as a way of infiltrating their views into the black community. They want to create "villages" to remove male patriarchy from ever existing in the black community :russ:, it doesn't exist now, but this is to make sure it never exists.

Again, I'm not affiliated or even particularly interested in caping for BLM but I find y'all responses interesting.

What they're talking about conceptually is the church without the church. There are occasionally debates about how black folks can't be Christian because of how it was distorted and reindoctrinated upon our AA slave ancestors. However, the church had a big role in us getting connected and getting us (as well as our friends and families) out of slavery. Now that we have drifted into our own personal beliefs and don't need the church, it's time to regroup as believers and non-believers and look out for black folks in order to fight our common enemies in any arena that we see fit. It doesn't have to be as a monolith. It can be as simple as a bar in your neighborhood, a school in your county, or a company owned by your senator (by proxy of course :skip::troll:) that isn't treating a specific section of black people right.

End Cruelty

Yuffie butter!
Daps
Reppin
Gaia
Again I can accept it to a degree breh, I have a lesbian friend with a family and one of my coworkers is a married gay dude and one of the coolest people I know. Over the years my views on the issue has vastly grown and changed. :yeshrug:

I still find the act of 2 men gross but I don't judge people on who they choose to be with no more.:yeshrug:

:tu:

It's good to not be bigoted. :yes:

Folks being happy and boundaries being respected is what counts.

No Sleep

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Souf Caro
hotel_occupancy.jpg

Doobie Doo

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh, NC
I honestly don't rock with BLM movement cuz it's funeded by white supremacist so I know how it's going to go. Obviously it's funded by George Sorors so what's going to happen is they will spend the first two years doing good to attract black folks and gain the public's trust then after that there will be a bunch of fukk shyt going on with members and a ton of trolling and eventually it will turn into some ignorant shyt that will be a shell of it's former intentions.

Daps
Reppin
Continental U.S.
Again, I'm not affiliated or even particularly interested in caping for BLM but I find y'all responses interesting.

What they're talking about conceptually is the church without the church. There are occasionally debates about how black folks can't be Christian because of how it was distorted and reindoctrinated upon our AA slave ancestors. However, the church had a big role in us getting connected and getting us (as well as our friends and families) out of slavery. Now that we have drifted into our own personal beliefs and don't need the church, it's time to regroup as believers and non-believers and look out for black folks in order to fight our common enemies in any arena that we see fit. It doesn't have to be as a monolith. It can be as simple as a bar in your neighborhood, a school in your county, or a company owned by your senator (by proxy of course :skip::troll:) that isn't treating a specific section of black people right.
And this is where I disagree with BLM I believe the disruption of the nuclear family unit is a negative. A nuclear family does not have to be a hetero couple just a 2 parent household, and it has shown to be ideal in raising a child.

Drones

Visions of $
Daps
(BLM) goes beyond the narrow nationalism that can be prevalent within Black communities, which merely call on Black people to love Black, live Black and buy Black, keeping straight cis Black men in the front of the movement while our sisters, queer and trans and disabled folk take up roles in the background or not at all.

These people are supposed to be a black empowerment organization and don't believe in buying black...what absolute idiocy. They are far more interested in yelling and screaming about some fake 'black male patriarchy' than they are in actually building anything.

tater

Superstar
Daps
Black LGBT's are the minority.

The fact white people and other races are involved in an organization called "BLACK LIVES MATTER" is enough for me to not take it seriously.

And no mention of legislation or group economics...lost me there.

This is key IMO. When I see it not mentioned in many people's ideals I become uninterested. I think BLM is essentially just an agitation machine. These were used in the civil rights movement with great success, but they don't follow up with anything except getting people riled up. They're unorganized, they have have too many Chiefs, and after reading their platform, it's not something I can fully support. :francis:

End Cruelty

Yuffie butter!
Daps
Reppin
Gaia
And this is where I disagree with BLM I believe the disruption of the nuclear family unit is a negative. A nuclear family does not have to be a hetero couple just a 2 parent household, and it has shown to be ideal in raising a child.
But what if you are barren or not interested in ever having kids because of whatever personally reason? Should you not be given the opportunity to help as a baby sitter, mentor, etc? I think that's what they're getting at.

End Cruelty

Yuffie butter!
Daps
Reppin
Gaia
I honestly don't rock with BLM movement cuz it's funeded by white supremacist so I know how it's going to go. Obviously it's funded by George Sorors so what's going to happen is they will spend the first two years doing good to attract black folks and gain the public's trust then after that there will be a bunch of fukk shyt going on with members and a ton of trolling and eventually it will turn into some ignorant shyt that will be a shell of it's former intentions.

Those nikkas are all over the place with no agenda; that's why they get laughed at. But that was the plan from the beginning.

Can y'all expand on this? I literally don't know anything outside of the hashtag and them protesting. I'm impartial but they do seem teaparty-ish. Where are y'all getting this info about them being a scheme?

Daps
Reppin
Continental U.S.
But what if you are barren or not interested in ever having kids because of whatever personally reason? Should you not be given the opportunity to help as a baby sitter, mentor, etc? I think that's what they're getting at.
You can do all those things without disrupting the foundation of many successful communities which is the nuclear family. But that's not what they are preaching.