Have any of y'all gone to the Black Lives Matter website?

End Cruelty

Yuffie butter!
Daps
Reppin
Gaia
These people are supposed to be a black empowerment organization and don't believe in buying black...what absolute idiocy. They are far more interested in yelling and screaming about some fake 'black male patriarchy' than they are in actually building anything.

I agree with a lot of what you said but there is a black male patriarchy. The problem is the shyt is equivalent to goodie mob "git up, git out" atm. There aren't screaming due to brothas oppressing, they are screaming because they need more dudes to stand up. In America, Black dudes have the most potential and the least power right now.

End Cruelty

Yuffie butter!
Daps
Reppin
Gaia
They should be focusing on economic empowerment

Mfkas not throwing up a dollar sign
These politicians aren't listening money talks bullshyt runs a marathon
Economic empowerment is nothing without solidarity and a focus on ingenuity. If you aren't part of the movement the start your own financially driven activist group (if you haven't already). I didn't ask what they should be doing. I asked if you agree with it. Groups that spread awareness are not the answer but they are necessary in some cases. If you feel inspired by what they haven't done, have they not fulfilled their purpose as advocates for black lives?

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
lol these nikkas are the civil rights gen 2.0

"We are unapologetically Black in our positioning. In affirming that Black Lives Matter, we need not qualify our position. To love and desire freedom and justice for ourselves is a necessary prerequisite for wanting the same for others."

how are u "unapologetically black" and still mention "others"

BLM is a movement funded by George Soros made up of Cacs, gays, hipsters, c00ns, bedwenches, nerds millennials
these nikkas r full of shyt, they want is white acceptance and jobs

a real movement would be about black economic empowerment, do u see Muslims protesting for jobs? hell naw, they said fukk that and bought as much property in the hood as possible ...meanwhile u got nikkas buying HD TVs on thanksgiving and wonder why theyre always last in every category

Bunchy Carter

I'll Take The Money Over The Honey
Daps
Reppin
Triple O.G. Bunchy Carter
Can y'all expand on this? I literally don't know anything outside of the hashtag and them protesting. I'm impartial but they do seem teaparty-ish. Where are y'all getting this info about them being a scheme?

Really it's a whole bunch of nothing; an organization, if you want to call them that, with no primary agenda, no foundation, just nothing but ignorance. They say black lives matter; but they represent other ethnic groups and personal sexuall preference groups. There is no agenda behind it, but to cause confusion. You ask them what are you marching and protesting for and what is your agenda, they all have something different to say, there all confused. Which is the plan.

There are people missusing money in that group and they took a trip to Isreal with the money they raised from the killing of Michael Brown. They interrupt gatherings with ignorance and scream black lives matter.

The civil rights movement had an agenda and everybody was on one a chord and knew what the agenda was and what was being fought for.

This whole scheme is just to cause confusion and make black folks look like idiots; they do not represent me and they do not represent the majority of other blacks I know