Have y'all noticed all the white people going barefoot lately?

CopiousX

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
The sht is weird. The minute it got warm they all took of their shoes off and went Neanderthal on us. I think they are slowly reverting...:patrice:

They are joghing in the streets that way. Saw some at Walmart shoeless (and sockless), walking the aisles like its normal.

And y'all already know they don't shower regularly. I'd hate to see what the house smells like:sadcam:. If we did that sht, they'd call it a public health crisis.:stopitslime:

Gold

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Always been a thing in the south at least.

shyt when i lived in charlotte it was very common to see those cacettes go barefoot in winn-dixie.

In all my time in NC and Tennessee i never did see one black person shopping for groceries barefoot though, only cacs:mjpls:

Makavalli

Sinister is a system
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They been doing this somewhat or here in ny be in them flimsy ass flip flops on the subway and streets.

Had a snow bunny at fordham university was chilling all day out side then go back to her dorm at night and she just kick them dusty shyts off and hopped in the bed on me with her dirty ass feet
:ohhh:

i just posted up like she was bout to go hit the shower before i wrecked her cheeks but that disgusted me all the way. Dipped real quick and made me reevaluate every funny smell or how her and her cac friends would drown themselves in the bath&body works spray instead of washing

:scust:

Gold

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
They been doing this somewhat or here in ny be in them flimsy ass flip flops on the subway and streets.

Had a snow bunny at fordham university was chilling all day out side then go back to her dorm at night and she just kick them dusty shyts off and hopped in the bed on me with her dirty ass feet
:ohhh:

i just posted up like she was bout to go hit the shower before i wrecked her cheeks but that disgusted me all the way. Dipped real quick and made me reevaluate every funny smell or how her and her cac friends would drown themselves in the bath&body works spray instead of washing

:scust:
:deadmanny:

General Mills

More often than not I tend to take that L.
Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
:skip:lately?
:hhh:white people been doing that shyt since my kindergarten days and i ain't talking about the kids
Im saying. Lol That has ALWAYS been a cac tendency. I remember when I was a kid me and my brother were getting ready to go out to play and my brother was so excited cause we had been waiting to go out so he ran outside with no shoes on. :mjlol:

My moms barked on him loud as fukk talkingbout YOU AINT WHITE! GETCHU ASS BACK IN HERE AND GET SOME DAMN SHOES ON!:usure:

I was :dead: