Have y'all noticed all the white people going barefoot lately?

CopiousX

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I haven't seen ant barefeet but I certainly see a lot more white people running then usual:patrice:Like there's always a sect of mayo that runs but I see wayyy more now:jbhmm:
Right. I’ve noticed that too. Think it’s like a spiritual thing for them. We need the black version of that NatGeo narrator to document this like they do zebras

Bunchy Carter

I'll Take The Money Over The Honey
Daps
Reppin
Triple O.G. Bunchy Carter
I have always seen white people walking barefoot and sitting on the concrete. When I use to hit up clubs, you would see white women walk around Hollywood barefoot all the time.

kimberly-stewart-and-friend-cindy-walking-barefoot-through-mayfair-C01KCX.jpg

CopiousX

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I have always seen white people walking barefoot and sitting on the concrete. When I use to hit up clubs, you would see white women walk around Hollywood barefoot all the time.

kimberly-stewart-and-friend-cindy-walking-barefoot-through-mayfair-C01KCX.jpg

ew. :picard:

Black women would rather die in their heels than walk on the damn concrete. Especially out in LA, where they be literally peeing on the streets. Was in downtown LA last summer, and breh that smell...:mjcry:

Canada Goose

Pooping on your head :umad:
Daps
Reppin
New York City
They been doing this somewhat or here in ny be in them flimsy ass flip flops on the subway and streets.

Had a snow bunny at fordham university was chilling all day out side then go back to her dorm at night and she just kick them dusty shyts off and hopped in the bed on me with her dirty ass feet
:ohhh:

i just posted up like she was bout to go hit the shower before i wrecked her cheeks but that disgusted me all the way. Dipped real quick and made me reevaluate every funny smell or how her and her cac friends would drown themselves in the bath&body works spray instead of washing

:scust:
Just yesterday I seen a white dude on the subway with flip flops :mjlol: :snoop:

keond

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATLANTA
Grad school was the first time i was really around cacs. They are disgusting. They dont like washing, never wash their hands, stink like wet pigs. They would always walk around barefoot. My dad was a yardie so he didn't like shoes, but he would never go barefoot in public. They also would do shyt like go out in freezing temps with a hoodie on and shorts. Just mental midgets