Have y'all noticed all the white people going barefoot lately?

CopiousX

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Grad school was the first time i was really around cacs. They are disgusting. They dont like washing, never wash their hands, stink like wet pigs. They would always walk around barefoot. My dad was a yardie so he didn't like shoes, but he would never go barefoot in public. They also would do shyt like go out in freezing temps with a hoodie on and shorts. Just mental midgets

cacs told me gloves and masks are mandatory though:scust:

It’s that double standard though, especially with this personal protection nonsense. Just like @keond said, I noticed they be going in the stall and
a.) not touching the toilet paper:francis:.
b.) not touching the soap.:hhh:

One time at work, one of them noticed I was at the far urinal, and creh legit returned to the sink and pretended to wash his hands with the water running around them:mjlol:.

PharaohAtem

King Of Egypt.
Daps
It’s that double standard though, especially with this personal protection nonsense. Just like @keond said, I noticed they be going in the stall and
a.) not touching the toilet paper:francis:.
b.) not touching the soap.:hhh:

One time at work, one of them noticed I was at the far urinal, and creh legit returned to the sink and pretended to wash his hands with the water running around them:mjlol:.

This one time I was in the bathroom at the mirror trying to adjust something. The white guy went into the stall, 20 seconds later flushed and left immediately. I've seen this happen 1-2 more times after this :hhh: those experiences really opened my eyes

Yaboysix

That nikka
Daps
Reppin
Tampa Florida
Im in the Florida . i be barefoot in the yard/walking to the mailbox..

But Last night My son pointed out a white dude leaving out the save alot barefooted..

Funny this thread came up.

Whatch this shyt becomes the new popular "thing" for white people online..
:ohhh:

AggiePride336.

getting blitzed.
Daps
Reppin
ATL via Tre 4
Dirtiest thing I’ve ever seen was a white girl walking through Bourbon Street in New Orleans with some white flip flops. By the end of the night, them shyts was black and a lot of her feet had that nasty filth on them. A drunken, filthy mess

:scust: