Have You Ever Gotten Into A Fist Fight On Your Job? (Like Almost Fighting A Coworker)

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
I almost punched my manager white guy when he was insulting me. Other than that, I can say I haven't had that urge. So, how about yall?

the cool

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
i get into a fist fight with my co workers everyday, always doing their nails and makeup while on the job...they deserve to get the fade. remember violence doesnt solve anything just makes you feel better

Address_Unknown

Jesus Loves you...Your Cat doesn't. {#Dogset}
Daps
Personally? Nah. Me and my co-workers kept it chill out in the yard. When there wasn't any work, we'd hang back, divvy up for a 6 pack of beer from the corner shop drink and chill. Minor arguments were mitigated with separation, but at the end of the day we were all cool for the most part on some fraternity shyt.

But...I've unfortunately been involved in situations where my co-workers almost fought customers on some crazy shyt and I had to get involved.:merchant: From guns getting pulled on us by hot headed truck delivery guys to that one time I came out the main building and saw the one spanish Co-worker we have being chased by this malnourished cat with a machete and I had to break that shyt up before the boss came out and started cutting fools pay and looking to discipline the whole crew.:beli:

Man when I'm at work ain't nobody stopping me from doing what I got to do to make sure my paycheque is marked in full when it's time to cash out, fukk that. You wanna get at me, book an appointment from 4pm until Midnight.:datazz:

SirReginald

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
Yeah, almost.. working club security at a club called Lulu's. I got into it with the manager. Manbun wearing faggit tired to come at me about clearing bottles at a booth. Dude was a racist anyway and his face just pissed me off so I lunged after him
As a stocker on my first job I went through the same thing.

god shamgod

Veteran
Daps
Yea me and this white dude had a disagreement that escalated and I was 2 seconds off beating his ass.I was tryin to show this new employee(1st day on the job) how to do something she responded" I don't need you tellin me what to do" :what: how you gonna tell someone who been working there for 2 years you don't need assistance when you doin somethin wrong? We had words the white dude jumped in talkin to me like I was some little child I responded aggressively(In his face as the aggressor) and they fired my black ass :francis:

Management saw the aftermath not what led to it and it was 2 crackas vs a negros word

SirReginald

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
Yea me and this white dude had a disagreement that escalated and I was 2 seconds off beating his ass.I was tryin to show this new employee(1st day on the job) how to do something she responded" I don't need you tellin me what to do" :what: how you gonna tell someone who been working there for 2 years you don't need assistance when you doin somethin wrong? We had words the white dude jumped in talkin to me like I was some little child I responded aggressively(In his face as the aggressor) and they fired my black ass :francis:

Management saw the aftermath not what led to it and it was 2 crackas vs a negros word
You got fired because of that :snoop:

god shamgod

Veteran
Daps
You got fired because of that :snoop:

I was about to beat his ass :manny: the manager walked in at the peak of the conflict he saw me in dudes face it wasn't a good look I was on 10.In hindsight I should of had more self control cuz the odds were already against me but both of them cacs pissed me off dude told me " you better shut the fukk up and watch your mouth" that shyt set me off :pachaha:

SirReginald

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
I was about to beat his ass :manny: the manager walked in at the peak of the conflict he saw me in dudes face it wasn't a good look I was on 10.In hindsight I should of had more self control cuz the odds were already against me but both of them cacs pissed me off dude told me " you better shut the fukk up and watch your mouth" that shyt set me off :pachaha:
I'm not blaming you at all. It's petty on their part, but they didn't want you there. They wanted you to be the token and I'm glad you didn't :salute: :myman: