He ‘Lied His F-CKING AZZ Off': Carrier Union Leader On Trump’s Big Carrier Deal

lowkey0z

Veteran
Daps
Ya jus keep listening to lying media huh. fukking Libtards cucks. Trump is our president, show some god dagent respect!
2016-aa-aa-aa-Donald-Trump-Redneck.jpg

5wXHH07.gif

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I just wanted him to mess stuff up. Also, I wanted the greedy people to lose profit. They will be getting RICHER :martin::snoop:

you really thought that wasnt gonna happen?....no my brotha, trump finna do reaganomics all over again....which means, to paraphrase the brotha from 'new jack city': the rich get richer, and everybody else dont get a muthafukking thing....

'drain the swamp' my ass...he finna have that bytch overflowing....

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
you really thought that wasnt gonna happen?....no my brotha, trump finna do reaganomics all over again....which means, to paraphrase the brotha from 'new jack city': the rich get richer, and everybody else dont get a muthafukking thing....

'drain the swamp' my ass...he finna have that bytch overflowing....
See, I thought he was gonna be so dumb that everybody lost money. I knew he was a fraud, but this guy just finessed 63 million people. This dude has filled the swamp with sewage water :snoop:

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
See, I thought he was gonna be so dumb that everybody lost money. I knew he was a fraud, but this guy just finessed 63 million people. This dude has filled the swamp with sewage water :snoop:

i will not be surprised if trump tries to file bankruptcy for the country during his time in office....i know it sounds like a joke, but i kid you not...he's gonna run the country like a business, and we know how his businesses ended up....

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
i will not be surprised if trump tries to file bankruptcy for the country during his time in office....i know it sounds like a joke, but i kid you not...he's gonna run the country like a business, and we know how his businesses ended up....
Bruh, he LITERALLY said this in the primaries.

"I Love Debt, I'm The King Of Debt"

Yesterday

Banned
Daps
It's not hate at all. A lot of people are about to get screwed. A intelligent person can see that a mile away. THIS is crony-capitalism and just watch. If this backfires, then the taxpayers will have to pickup the tab :snoop:
Screwed by what and how?