He ‘Lied His F-CKING AZZ Off': Carrier Union Leader On Trump’s Big Carrier Deal

BucciMane

Kristina Schulman Bro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Real Titletown
Where's your thread on Trump creating 50,000 new jobs after discussions with SoftBank?:umad:.

And, he's not even President yet.:wow:.

And, he's not going to bow at the feet of other world leaders like our current "President" has done.:scust:.

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
Credit to @The HONORABLE SKJ
The same Goldman and Sachs that helped drive us into a recession...

the same Goldman and Sachs that "forced" Obama to give the bankers a "bailout" after they raped the economy

the same Goldman and Sachs that handed out debt ridden loans to european and carribean nations

the same Goldman and Sachs that TRUMP chastised Hillary for being in cahoots with for paying her hundreds of thousands of dollars for "private speeches" she gave when she addressed the company at events..

the same Goldman and Sachs that has held at least 3 key white house cabinet positions for the past 4 administrations

yeah "THIS" goldman and sachs:

read the hypocriscy ...lol

Donald Trump Said Goldman Sachs Had ‘Total Control’ Over Hillary Clinton — Then Stacked His Team With Goldman Insiders

Here’s a rundown of the Goldman Sachs heavyweights poised to wield influence in the Trump administration.

Steve Bannon is most famous for his tenure at the helm of the conservative website Breitbart, but he began his career at Goldman Sachs in the bank’s mergers and acquisitions division. Though he broke off to form his own firm, Bannon maintained close ties with Goldman. In 2006, he persuaded the bank to invest $60 million in a company called Internet Gaming Entertainment, a startup that sold virtual items in the videogame World of Warcraft. Though his Breitbart news site often takes aim at financial elites, Bannon reserves some respect for his former employer: “Goldman Sachs isn’t the firm it once was when I worked for it,” he saidback in 2010, but it “is still one of the building blocks of our capitalist society."

Trump’s national finance chair during the campaign, Steven Mnuchin is now considered a front-runner for the Treasury Secretary job. His father Robert worked at Goldman for over 30 years, eventually heading up the equity trading division. Steve Mnuchin spent 17 years at Goldman himself, working his way up to the rank of managing partner. He left in 2002 to found his own firm, Dune Capital Management. After the financial crisis, Mnuchin found a way to make money off the depressed real estate market. He took over OneWest Bank, which bought up and foreclosed on underwater homes — especially in low income minority neighborhoods — turning a profit of $3 billion between 2009 and 2014. Mnuchin visited Trump at Trump Tower on Monday.

SirReginald

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
Where's your thread on Trump creating 50,000 new jobs after discussions with SoftBank?:umad:.

And, he's not going to bow at the feet of other world leaders like our current "President" has done.:scust:.
Point is, this dude only told half truths. This is the issue, gold these damn people ACCOUNTABLE.

ridedolo

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I agree, even though I despise Clinton I thought she would pull it out barely. THIS guy is the leader of the free world :snoop: Does not have a lick of experience on how to govern. The dude dissed John McCain and Pope Francis :francis: Even with his p*ssy comment he STILL WINS :why:

stop bringing this up. they dont give a damn about your black ass

SirReginald

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism

GoPro

EscoBeard Season Has Returned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#CertLife #ITGang
I just wanted him to mess stuff up. Also, I wanted the greedy people to lose profit. They will be getting RICHER :martin::snoop:

so you wanted him to mess stuff up and thought the RICH would suffer? :mjlol:

I'm actually giddy about the next four years. all those backwoods Deliverance ass hicks gon lose their last remaining teeth and finally realize that trickle down doesnt work.

SirReginald

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
so you wanted him to mess stuff up and thought the RICH would suffer? :mjlol:

I'm actually giddy about the next four years. all those backwoods Deliverance ass hicks gon lose their last remaining teeth and finally realize that trickle down doesnt work.
Mainly yeah :yeshrug: That's why I thought the corporate media did the fear mongering shyt. Even though he got more coverage than Ted Cruz, Rubio, and Kasich :martin: I really wanted this to blow up in their face.

#DAMNIDIOTS

Warren Moon

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

Have u compared that to how many jobs they usually create by investing in American companies in the past few years :stopitslime:

There's no material change just a president taking credit for it:mjlol:

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I just wanted him to mess stuff up. Also, I wanted the greedy people to lose profit. They will be getting RICHER :martin::snoop:

Glad you understand this. This shyt ain't a game to these folks. They always end up on top. Just this time around they gonna get a little bit more off the top and the little people will get even less.