Healthiest Diet with $100-$200 weekly?

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps
Put me on. I work third shift if anyone needs to know that. I walk a lot too during my shift. I did some jump rope today before I showered for work. Always been skinny fat but the alcohol starting catch up. Help a breh.

killacal

Banned
Daps
Put me on. I work third shift if anyone needs to know that. I walk a lot too during my shift. I did some jump rope today before I showered for work. Always been skinny fat but the alcohol starting catch up. Help a breh.
Buy an air fryer and buy 100 worth of meat no homo

Nero Christ

Sniper out now on all digital platforms brev
Daps
Reppin
St. Lucia
you tryna eat right God
CKX1FvoVEAAt6a6.png

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
Down load the MyFitnessPal app and track your eating

then fit what you prefer to eat in the allotted calories

NSSVO

Veteran
Daps
You can get all of Drake's albums to feed your mind in one week's time and that's all you need. :blessed: #CLBcoming

MoveForward

Veteran
Daps
I know people like to front on Wal-Mart but I fukk with them...

- 2 bags of chicken tenderloins
- Family pack of Tilapia
- 3 bags of frozen precooked large shrimp
- Big bag of broccoli florets
- Body Fortress Chocolate Whey
- Bananas
- A box of boil in the bag jasmine rice

That will run you about 70 bucks.

-Have 2 scoops of whey and a banana for breakfast
-Three pieces of baked tilapia, a serving of rice, and some broccoli for lunch
- 5 chicken tenderloins and broccoli for dinner.
- 1 scoop of whey before bed

If you get hungry, defrost half a bag of those shrimp and have them.

Cheat meal on Saturday evening

You will be cut up like a 50 slab by July if you do this...

Last edited:

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
Buy some wild caught salmon, frozen. You can cook it in the oven alongside some roasted veggies. I like doing parsnips, carrots, and bell peppers (with some sliced lemons on top of the salmon). Meanwhile on the stove I'll sauté some onions and mushrooms.

I've been slowly removing rice from my diet. I'll reintroduce it later but I want to lose this slight pot belly I got. So I eat all types of veggies as my sides, instead of the typical rice side.

Get some protein powder too. Make some shakes.

Pop123

Peace
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is pretty much how I always eat..

Meat:
Get two of the huge 3-3.5 pound packs of Bell & Evans air-chilled boneless and skinless chicken with the Blue label at Whole Foods, they're like 14-15 bucks a piece (for the thighs. There's like 9-10 thighs in each). That's all the meat you'll need for the week, pause. Every other week you can switch to breasts, they run about $22-25 for a huge pack, same brand.

Drink:
Buy 10 gallons of water. Depending on the water you get, you're looking at 15-20 bucks.

Carbs:
Buy a big ass bag of potatoes (prefably organic). There's usually like 10 potatoes in there. That's like 5.99 for the organic bag. Also, get a big ass box of Instant Success Jasmine rice. You'll have to go to another store since they don't have it at Whole foods. Like 4-5 bucks.

Vegetables: Whatever you like, veggies usually run cheap, even the organic. I love okra, they have fresh okra in a pack at Whole Foods, 5 bucks. I run thru like 3 of those a week.

Etc...
Get a bottle of Extra Virgin Olive Oil (You can google the health benefits) to cook with (cook at a moderate temp). That's like 10 bucks.

That's not even gonna be $100. Super healthy, super good, not much money. I don't really ever mess with red meat at all and I don't like fish...you can replace the chicken with some wild caught fish or grass-fed beef or whatever if you want, I've seen big ass packs of frozen Wild Caught fish at Whole Foods for around the same price as the chicken is

And if you're trying to get healthy the diet is most important but you still gotta put in that physical work, hit the gym too champ.

Good luck.

Last edited:

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
cook large meals so you don't cook for days. stews, pastas. always pack a banana or a citrus fruit or apple with your lunch. lots of water.

eat your carbs before work and maybe on your first break. nothing wrong with carbs for a working man you need energy.

BK The Great

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
BK NY
Lean cut meat that has a ton of protein like turkey, use low calorie cooking sprays or olive oil, grains like brown & wild rice, whole wheat pasta and veggies of your choice. For snacks go with granola bars, rice cakes and of course include a ton of water in your diet. I also don’t drink soda as much so flavored sparkling water without the sugar is also good. I like to add lemon but people do make infused water with fruits and stuff that also might be good.

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Chicken, kale or broccoli (and other vegetables you like), a couple of fruits you like, shredded wheat or steel cut oatmeal for breakfast. Popcorn or hummus with tortilla chips for snacks, eggs (hard boil some of them), milk, coffee, and I also splurge on water because I don’t drink (Evian or Voss).