Healthiest Diet with $100-$200 weekly?

Killigraphy

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC black coffee tough guys aka the Stoozy Boys
The myth that eating healthy is expensive is tired, so don't believe it. Plenty things you eat normally are healthy, its all about moderation.

Potatoes, cheese(cheddar), eggs, chicken, steak, tomatoes, peanut butter, etc are all healthy, insofar as they provide protein, vitamins and of course sodium. Its all about calories in vs calories out. Stay away from sugar, and processed lard. You should be more than fine.

WesCrook

Veteran
Daps
The myth that eating healthy is expensive is tired, so don't believe it. Plenty things you eat normally are healthy, its all about moderation.

Potatoes, cheese(cheddar), eggs, chicken, steak, tomatoes, peanut butter, etc are all healthy, insofar as they provide protein, vitamins and of course sodium. Its all about calories in vs calories out. Stay away from sugar, and processed lard. You should be more than fine.
The first thing they utter is "Look at how expensive salads are" :beli:

When in fact you can get 1 or 2 Romaine hearts, a bag of carrots, a coupla tomatoes, and a few other random veggies fresh out of the produce section for next to nothing.

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
the myth of healthy being expensive comes from a few things. urban environments have food deserts, low quality fresh produce costs more than processed/sodium filled canned veggies, shyt costs more than a fast food burger - when a head of lettuce costs $3 vs getting 3 $1 menu items - that's where people start feeling like it costs more to eat healthy.

then when you start getting into the quality of produce and meats, you definitely can start getting more expensive when you're aiming for organic, cage free, grass fed, local farm...etc. not saying you have to go that far, but given how shytty our food became from industrial farming, hormones, pesticides, as well as parasites, metals and plastics in seafood, i definitely spend more to avoid that stuff as much as possible.

desjardins

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mustard Island
I eat clean for about $40-50 a week
If you shop at a traditional supermarket don't bother going down aisles, shop the perimeter
I shop at Aldi but I mostly buy chicken, ground turkey, bacon, and fish
Green leafy vegetables like kale and spinach
Peppers and fruit.
For snacks I eat cheese and meat sticks mostly
I only drink water and unsweetened tea (mostly hot tea with loose leaf tea)
Shouldn't be more than $50 a week and the fat will melt off you

Daps
I do a lot of meal prep, and the cheapest combo I’ve found is ground turkey and rice. About 8oz of turkey and a scoop of rice comes out to be about 2 dollars a meal. Personally I hate ground turkey, but add some bbq or hot sauce and it’s tolerable.

Blackgate

💩🔛🤡🤡🤡
Daps
in my experience eating vegetables is the easiest way to defeat fat...i starting going hard on vegetables in jan and my body fat is vanishing...i took some pictures of myself and i was shocked at how i looked...if i started working out i would probably have a body like lenny kravitz...

King

The black man is always targeted.
Daps
Put me on. I work third shift if anyone needs to know that. I walk a lot too during my shift. I did some jump rope today before I showered for work. Always been skinny fat but the alcohol starting catch up. Help a breh.
Lean meat, carbs (rice, beans), and veggies

Also oatmeal and liquid egg whites for slow digesting carbs and protein if you like eating breakfast

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps
Leaner meats
Oatmeal
Eggs
Green Vegetables
Sweet Potatoes
White Rice
Lean meat, carbs (rice, beans), and veggies

Also oatmeal and liquid egg whites for slow digesting carbs and protein if you like eating breakfast
Thanks. Y’all nikkas give recipes too. I’m not creative with cooking.

The Guru

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I've been struggling with injuries from an accident a while back so i'm not working out hard. Do i still need to eat/take more protein?
What im doing now is:
Day 1: two sets of pushups, 3* bicep curls, plank 150 sec, crunches for upper and lower abs and 1 hour walking
Day 2: two sets of dips, 2* pullups, side crunches, grip trainer and 1 hour of biking.
Not taking days off.

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
I've been struggling with injuries from an accident a while back so i'm not working out hard. Do i still need to eat/take more protein?
What im doing now is:
Day 1: two sets of pushups, 3* bicep curls, plank 150 sec, crunches for upper and lower abs and 1 hour walking
Day 2: two sets of dips, 2* pullups, side crunches, grip trainer and 1 hour of biking.
Not taking days off.
Not many reasons to decrease protein lower than .8-1g per body weight generally speaking

Kyle C. Barker

Migos VERZUZ Mahalia Jackson
Daps
Thanks. Y’all nikkas give recipes too. I’m not creative with cooking.

I take it you're trying to get lean? Just read the skinny fat part of your op

I know you're a youngin so step one, get an air fryer :lolbron:

Bok choy and sweet potatoes are great for slimming up. Yes, sweet potatoes have carbs but it only has 250 calories and there's no way you can eat more than one. If I could eat a sweet potato everyday I would but after 3 days in a row I need a break from my colon getting blown.

:dead:

Also They're satiating like a motherfukker and this is coming from someone that can eat a large pizza solo Dolo.

And Don't be throwing no butter or marshmallows on the sweet potatoes either :francis:

I usually season bok choy with garlic powder and season it with this brand of soy sauce

71jigv5SumL._SL1500_.jpg

For your protiens I'd recommend halibut but it's on the pricier side of fish. Salmon is also good too