Healthiest Diet with $100-$200 weekly?

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps
I take it you're trying to get lean? Just read the skinny fat part of your op

I know you're a youngin so step one, get an air fryer :lolbron:

Bok choy and sweet potatoes are great for slimming up. Yes, sweet potatoes have carbs but it only has 250 calories and there's no way you can eat more than one. If I could eat a sweet potato everyday I would but after 3 days in a row I need a break from my colon getting blown.

:dead:

Also They're satiating like a motherfukker and this is coming from someone that can eat a large pizza solo Dolo.

And Don't be throwing no butter or marshmallows on the sweet potatoes either :francis:

I usually season bok choy with garlic powder and season it with this brand of soy sauce

71jigv5SumL._SL1500_.jpg

For your protiens I'd recommend halibut but it's on the pricier side of fish. Salmon is also good too

Thanks breh

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps
cook large meals so you don't cook for days. stews, pastas. always pack a banana or a citrus fruit or apple with your lunch. lots of water.

eat your carbs before work and maybe on your first break. nothing wrong with carbs for a working man you need energy.
What carbs do you recommend?

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
What carbs do you recommend?
I eat potatoes, bread rice, pasta. I have no carb restrictions but I'm also active. Often my meals are based on my days activity level.

Today for example I'll be at the beach later in the afternoon. I won't eat a heavy breakfast. Fruit smoothy and some eggs. Lunch will be light in case I want to swim.

Some days I go hiking in the afternoons so I'll eat a carb heavy breakfast and I can coast off that until the evening.

Most days I eat 2 meals. Breakfast and dinner or lunch and dinner. Snack in between. The only thing I'm neglecting currently is drinking enough water which I forget.

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
I don't do it when my girl is around but brehs, I've been eating sardines lately and this shyt is dope. Super cheap, super healthy, and lots of ways to cook it. You can make pasta with it instead I go for something with fewer carbs:

Get half a cup (20 carbs) of lentils boiling until they're tender.

Saute some onions, garlic, and mushrooms in olive oil with butter. Once your mushrooms get some color, add your sardines and turn down the heat a bit. They're already cooked so all you're doing is heating them up, maybe getting some color on them. Afterwards throw the lentils in there. Salt and pepper.
:ohlawd:

Menna

All Star
Daps
I spend $60 a week, plenty of Salmon, Turkey, eggs, brown rice, frozen veggies, salads, onions, garlic, oatmeal, sardines, tuna, cocanut oil, olive oil.....

mykey

Superstar
Daps
I just had this...

G0USQMH.jpg

It was the healthiest and tastiest shyt I ever had in my life.
:wow:

NB: Basically, the Bol à Composer consists of :

1.Quinoa

2. Meatballs.

3. Aubergines.

4. Portions of Apple, Olives, Melon,
Pomegranates, Basil.

5. Pesto sauce.

:ohlawd:

Last edited:

Menna

All Star
Daps
You that damn skinny and don't have a 6 pack:what:

And you bragging about that nikka:martin:

6 1/2 268 with a 4 pack
My level of 6 pack standards are higher than yours...I need veins through my abs to be considered abs just the outlines don't count...I use to be on stage competing brotha

Waterproof

Warrior Lifestyle
Daps
My level of 6 pack standards are higher than yours...I need veins through my abs to be considered abs just the outlines don't count...I use to be on stage competing brotha
Okay bruh enjoy your morning