Hillary Clinton Is THE BIGGEST Flop There Is (Her VP Pick Was Even Stupid)

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
As I reminisce about this election things pop up. Clinton had a missed opportunity campaigning in the rush belt and picking a great VP. Sanders or even that Admiral James Stavridis dude. It would have made her ticket look like the real deal. Nope :snoop: she picked TIM KAINE :wtf: She didn't need him and VA was going to go to her anyway. Because of Mcauliffe was campaigning for her here. Also, she was real snotty to the Sanders people.

Clinton needs to be OUSTED from the Democratic Party and never heard from again :scust:

SirReginald

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
They needed the progressive vote and and they went with the complete opposite in Kaine. And it's not even a hindsight thing, it was a horrible pick even at the moment.
EXACTLY. I would have even went with the Greek-American Stavridis. Tim Kaine isn't even VP quality. The guy just screams BLAH to me. Even though he's from my homestate I knew he didn't have what it took nationally. I knew Sanders wouldn't be her VP, but KAINE :dahell: Plus, she wanted someone with foreign policy experience and the best she got was KAINE :wtf:

L0Qutus

All Star
Daps
What you're supposed to do with your VP pick is unite warring factions of the party but Hillary said :pacspit: on the progressive wing of the party. If she had pick Bernie or Elizabeth Warren I guarantee that she would've won.

She was more concerned with her donors than getting the actual fukking votes to put her in office.

SirReginald

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
What you're supposed to do with your VP pick is unite warring factions of the party but Hillary said :pacspit: on the progressive wing of the party. If she had pick Bernie or Elizabeth Warren I guarantee that she would've won.

She was more concerned with her donors than getting the actual fukking votes to put her in office.
Her donors were NEVER gonna allow her to pick Sanders or Warren as VP. That was even stated in an article. I'm sure they did offer it to Sanders. Still, that admiral would have been a better choice. I said it back then too.

L0Qutus

All Star
Daps
Her donors were NEVER gonna allow her to pick Sanders or Warren as VP. That was even stated in an article. I'm sure they did offer it to Sanders. Still, that admiral would have been a better choice. I said it back then too.
And her fealty to donors is the reason why no one believed her when she tried to mimic that "working-class" rhetoric.

theworldismine13

God Emperor of SOHH
Daps
Reppin
Arrakis
Does anybody know how much money she raised in the primaries and the general, was it approaching a billion?