Hillary Clinton Is THE BIGGEST Flop There Is (Her VP Pick Was Even Stupid)

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
No one votes for VP, wouldn't have mattered who she chose.
In this case it would. She could have picked the Admiral to get more vets to support her. Even with her faults Trump totally DISRESPECTED John McCain who is a war hero. Robby Mook was an idiot campaign organizer. Like I said, Kaine didn't help the ticket at all. His even in Arizona drew 30 PEOPLE :mindblown:

B. Pumpaveli

All Star
Daps
Why did we settle for someone who wasn't good enough in 08 but suddenly supposed to be good enough now?

It should have been so obvious, she was a terrible candidate from the start, but if you called her out on it before nov. 9 u were labeled as a sexist or trump supporter. How's it feel now democrats tho :usure:

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
Why did we settle for someone who wasn't good enough in 08 but suddenly supposed to be good enough now?

It should have been so obvious, she was a terrible candidate from the start, but if you called her out on it before nov. 9 u were labeled as a sexist or trump supporter. How's it feel now democrats tho :usure:
EXACTLY. Also, I've always said Warren would have been the better candidate. Before the election started people didn't like Hillary.

JahFocus CS

Get It How You Get It
Daps
Reppin
Republic of New Afrika
She picks Bernie, she wins easy. She would have held all the independent votes. Chick barely won VA even with Kaine. And he got bodied in the VP debate.

But that ticket would have been a joke. I don't know how Bernie would've been received as VP. Maybe I would've voted for her but it would be such a see-through move after the contentious primary and the dissonance between what they both represent. I liked Bernie better as a surrogate than I would've as a running mate. A lot of people jumped down his threat just for endorsing her; I think the reception would've been worse if he ran with her. I may be mistaken tho. :yeshrug:

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
EXACTLY. Also, I've always said Warren would have been the better candidate. Before the election started people didn't like Hillary.

She could beat both Bernie and Hilary. Thank God she didn't run though, and exposed herself as the shill she is. :mjgrin:

THE MACHINE

night owl
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
But that ticket would have been a joke. I don't know how Bernie would've been received as VP. Maybe I would've voted for her but it would be such a see-through move after the contentious primary and the dissonance between what they both represent. I liked Bernie better as a surrogate than I would've as a running mate. A lot of people jumped down his threat just for endorsing her; I think the reception would've been worse if he ran with her. I may be mistaken tho. :yeshrug:

She would've had plenty of time to come up with a narrative, which is probably all it would have been knowing her. Dude was winning non GOP states against her, he could have just campaigned in those states as her VP and they win. And again, party loyalists are the weakest people, they will always vote for their candidate. She could have named Mickey Mouse the VP and the base would ":ohhh: this is genius, she's locking down the Orlando area and trying to flip Florida" . Every person that voted Hillary would still vote Hillary if she picked Bernie. She needed to get the indies that left and Bernie was beastmode in the backfield at the 1 yard line, but she decided to throw it to Kaine and lost the Super Bowl.

stro

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Indiana
Hillary couldn't win the DNC nomination in 2008. Barely won it in 2016 with sketchy behind the scenes stuff. Would have lost her senate run had Rudy not dropped out, and even then, only won by 12 points against an unknown. But look at how she won in NY:

"Clinton began her campaign, which was managed by Bill de Blasio, by visiting all 62 counties in the State, in a "listening tour" of small-group settings.[228] She devoted considerable time in traditionally Republican Upstate New York regions.[229] Clinton vowed to improve the economic situation in those areas, promising to deliver 200,000 jobs to the state over her term. Her plan included tax credits to reward job creation and encourage business investment, especially in the high-tech sector. She called for personal tax cuts for college tuition and long-term care.[229]"

She won by nearly 40 points in her re-election bid. Including in Republican areas that normally wouldn't vote blue. Yet when it came to running for PRESIDENT, she couldn't be bothered to do what she knew worked. You can't run as the most inclusive candidate of all time and then make a speech where you write of 25% of the country as pieces of shyt (even if she wasn't lying), and then ignore another 25% of the electorate during your trips.

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland

Ehh, that's flawed. If b-rocka doesn't run in 08, she wins. Going up against him in 08 was too much for anyone.

I do ponder the "wait your turn" theory. Wonder if Obama would've run in '16 would he still be fresh and interesting and made the splash he did in '08.